[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
alpha advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: girl with green eyes.jpg (70 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
girl with green eyes.jpg
70 KB, 596x380
ok /adv/ my question has two parts:

> start of a new term
> going to class
> bump into a girl that was in one of my classes first term
> we start talking and it turns out we're going to the same class
> sit next to each other, things are going well
> the first day of class was basically spent introducing yourself
> I got to share the magic number of 3 really interesting stories about myself
> we're getting along really well
> after class we go get something to eat
> spend like an hour talking and eating
> she ended up not liking the food
> it was from some random middle eastern food cart
> we kinda agreed to be in the same group for a project that would be assigned next week
> all in all though I was able to stay charming, interesting, and charismatic
> next week I go to class again
> all charisma is gone
> stuttering, can't really think of things to progress a conversation
> she seemed a little more flustered too, but I might just be imagining that
> were told to walk around and explore for different group members even though I was content with her
> end up throwing my spaghetti across the room to get into a group with her
> end up walking home with her after class

I always make a good first impression. ALWAYS.

After that though, I lose all my charisma and confidence and I can't carry on a conversation!

Am I just a one trick pony? How can I fix this?

2. I got her number cause we're in a group. Every friday the rec center on campus has a movie night in the pool where it shows finding nemo. Should I ask her if she would want to go with me to that? We're meeting up on sunday for a presentation, would it be weird if I asked her out for friday?

> pic related looks like her kinda
>>
>>17008597
be honest. why is that so hard?

ask her out and if she asks about the stuttering just be honest and tell her you were blown away by her. she will be charmed.
>>
>>17008597
Wait until you finish the project and then ask her out.

Don't ask her out before becuase it might effect your performance on the project.

If she says no you've lost nothing you still have no gf.
>>
>>17008625
... but the group is supposed to stick together for the entire term + no group divorces
>>
>>17008613
how do I do that? I lost all my confidence man, I always try to wait for the perfect moment to make a move and it never comes so I'm stuck waiting forever. WAT DO
>>
>>17008641
Then don't do it man.

Grades > pussy every time.

A real alpha always knows that.
>>
>>17008650
suck it up and deal with the unpleasantness of trying again.

or

Watch someone else take her and regret it forever.
>>
>>17008669
so did I royally fuck up by joining her group?

I mean the group will only be a thing for 9 more weeks. I'm pretty certain I'd be able to get an A in the class even if things fall apart.

I still have a chance right?

right?
>>
>>17008676
ok do you think that inviting her to a pool movie is a good idea? chicks like finding nemo right? it'd give me a chance to show off my /fit/ bod
>>
>>17008678
I just did an 8 week project with my female roommate.

During the process I hooked up with a girl that she didn't like.

As a result she "forgot" to include my section of the report. Keyed my car. Threatened to call the police. And reported me for plagerism in a completely different class.

TL:DR college ages girls are crazy. Don't don't do it.
>>
>>17008691
but I wouldnt be hooking up with someone she didnt like, I would be hooking up with her

Also, how the fuck did you get a female roomate? I want one. All I have is a gay roommate who always flirts with me.
>>
>>17008703
I'm just trying to tell you that deep down the girl is crazy.

And you don't want a female remate. They're all crazy.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.