[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Streaming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: youtubetwitch.jpg (27 KB, 750x384) Image search: [Google]
youtubetwitch.jpg
27 KB, 750x384
Hey /adv/, first time poster here, so bare with me.

I have always had a passion for video gaming (like most people here I'm sure) and I have a steady group of interesting guys to play with often. I'd love to stream/record our games because I genuinely think it would be fun and possibly others might find it entertaining as well.

However, I tend to become blinded by my passions so I'm seeking an outside perspective.

Is this going to be worth my time? (Busy college student so don't have a lot of down time) is YouTube/twitch too flooded for this idea to go anywhere? And other general advice or comments, please.
>>
You're not going to have enough time, and every kid and his dog does this nowadays. Plus, it might turn playing video games into a chore. I wouldn't bother.
>>
Nope! It's really this simple: you need to have a passion for streaming and entertaining if you want those activities to be worth your time.

If you have a passion for games, spend all of that time playing games. Don't spend it on streaming/recording/editing and so on because you'll be very let down by the result of your effort.
>>
>>17008496
>>17008490
Thanks guys, I had my doubts about the whole thing. Your advice is appreciated.
>>
>>17008515
If you have something NEW (every bog streamer has something that sets them apart from the crowd) then I advise you to go for it, come up with a gimmick.
>>
https://rabb.it/ImperialArmsPegasus

I'm gonna be streaming American Psycho in a bit

Come checkem
>>
>>17008810
What is this.
>>
Check out Vinesauce, I normally think live streamers are unappealing but I really like these guys because of the inane shit they talk about and play.

Maybe try playing bootlegs and weird chinese shit like these guys do.
>>
>>17008486
What successful people have come from 4chan aside from...the only person I can think of is boxxy?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.