[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I take a term off of school to take a Japanese Language
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: language.learning.jpg (178 KB, 425x282) Image search: [Google]
language.learning.jpg
178 KB, 425x282
Should I take a term off of school to take a Japanese Language course?

I do all my college online, intl biz major, sophomore. A local school is starting language classes soon, but I'm worried doing both will be too much. The college and language classes are both 8 weeks and both are ending and stopping at the same time, so that matches up. I recently joined a gym and yeah, worried it's all too much at once since I've been putting off the gym lately cause too tired just from being called into work on my days off.
>>
>>17007851

>should i take a term off of school to take a japanese language course

why? you asking this as if it has some inherit value.

if you want to take it, why? we cant understand your point of view unless you explain it to us.

otherwise you might as well ask
>should i take a semester off to just take an art class?

WHY. probably no. but first WHY?
>>
>>17008083
>why? you asking this as if it has some inherit value.
I want to work at an international American-Japan company.
>>
>>17008101

there arent that many. and the truth is that an 8 week course wont do much to help you. i studied it for two years. learning a language is an immersive experience. you gotta be 100% in. and the fact that you dont think you can take it on top of your classes tells me you wont get far with it.

your call though
>>
Just dl rosseta stone and do it every day while you do school. If you really want to learn it that bad then just do it.
>>
>>>/a/djt

>>17008247
Do not do this
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.