[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it impossible to be an adult and live an exciting life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: anxiety-help-chat.jpg (51 KB, 470x407) Image search: [Google]
anxiety-help-chat.jpg
51 KB, 470x407
Is it impossible to be an adult and live an exciting life?
>>
absolutely not. why would you think such a thing?
>>
>>17006781
no
>>
>>17006791
I work, sleep and go to school. That is my life. I have friends but they are doing their own things. No partying, no sex, no danger. I'm sick and bored of life. Idk I know this is a "you're 20" thing but I feel close to the edge. I've become a slave to the system I hate so much.
>>
>>17006801
The school part will be eventually over and you will have more free time. The key is to have hobbies that you enjoy though. Make more friends. Start seeing someone.
I feel that I am in similar situation, I graduated last year and it feels like life became a grindfest. I leaned that it is up to me to make it fun. Having a few good friends helps greatly, so does having some active hobbies. I personally been using online dating with really mixed results but that's better than nothing.
>>
>>17006801
meh, that's entirely up to you. where do you life?
then go GET sex, GO to parties, SEEK danger. this is not "adult life". it's you being lazy
>>
>>17006843
where is an adult supposed to find an exciting, non conforming life style without landing himself in prison?
>>
>>17006859
>non conforming life style without landing himself in prison?
what kind of idea do you have of "exciting lifestyle"? and since when does this imply that it HAS to be "non conforming"? you seem to assume an awefull lot, anon... maybe give those "conforming" things a try before bashing them
>>
>>17006864
I assume an awful lot about what I want? And I have tried. I said that.
>>
>>17006867
no. you assume an awefull lot about what is "boring" and what is "exciting". and WHAT have you tried? why was it boring? i don't see where you have said that already.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.