[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the fuck do you leave your parents when you only want to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (97 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97 KB, 633x758
How the fuck do you leave your parents when you only want to live in expensive cities?

My parents are fucking AWFUL they are literally always home. My dad sleeps on the couch and sits there 24/7 so I can't do shit without him asking me about it. My dad stays up til 4 am cooking shit and eating like a pig and he stomps so hard the whole house shakes. They randomly burst in my room any time they want even if I'm sleeping. They walk by and do loud shit if I try jerking off. I can't talk on the phone without them bursting in my mom always gets drunk and screams at everyone. My dad sleeps literally right under me and he literally shouts moans and snores in his sleep all night long. My dad literally never stops making noise if my tv is off I just hear *cough* *fart* *sneeze* *stomp* *cough*
>>
>>17006574
find a place with other people and share the rent
>>
man up and get a job and move out like the rest of us genius

you're going to enjoy it when your roomates are being drunk idiots at 2 am on a work night.
>>
>>17006634
>rest of us
implying we all don't live at home in the basement. kek
>>
>>17006642

I was under the impression most of /adv/ was older than the rest of 4chan. as in mid to late 20s and actually doing basic adult stuff.

could be wrong though.
>>
>>17006574

>get a good job
>share a bedroom until you get a good job

those are really your only options. you can also live in not nearly as expensive housing on the outer limits of a city and then just drive or bus in depending on why you want to live here.

tbqh if a place has a 24 hour rite aid thats all you really need.
>>
Buy a tent and sleep outside
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.