[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so my gf and i are getting into sexy time. shes saying shit like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1452311760468.jpg (53 KB, 326x1024) Image search: [Google]
1452311760468.jpg
53 KB, 326x1024
so my gf and i are getting into sexy time. shes saying shit like you own my pussy im your slut while shes touching my dick and im fingering her. so i have her get on her knees and shes sucking me and i start jerking a little and she says no stop but i keep going and cum on her face.

she cleans up and goes up to her room and tells me she cant look at me and to leave through text. that im disgusting and that i didnt ask to cum on her face and that im disgusting for doing that.

normally when someone says stop i do but with her she will tell me to stop mid sex or when were starting but then keep bouncing her ass on my dick or shit like that so its confusing as fuck.

did i do something wrong? i feel like shes just being arbitrary with all this shit. like weve done anal and ive finished when she swallowed and thats ok? like theres some fucking list of things that are gross and i just crossed some line. like i thought anal was gross as fuck but i didnt tell her you are disgusting. you didnt even ask me if it was ok to take my dick and put it in your ass. i feel like complete shit now /adv/.
>>
>>17006390
Safe word.
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 385x539) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 385x539
>>17006390
Lol are you dating that chick who posted on here yesterday about her asshole bf who came on her face without her consent and then waited to get her a towel cause you were too busy admiring your work?
>>
>>17006426
Kek no that's not me but that's hilariis.

I've told her to use a safe word before but she never says shit
>>
File: image.gif (300 KB, 256x256) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
300 KB, 256x256
>>17006444
Damn I was hoping that was you. That would've been fucking GREAT
>>
>>17006460
I wish it was me too. I need a laugh
>>
>>17006444
Also tell her she needs to be more clear about when she's serious about stopping and then give her said examples (she keeps going after she tells you to stop) make sure you tell her it confuses you and you don't know whether she's being serious sometimes.
Honestly she sounds confusing as fuck, I'm sorry
>>
>>17006390
This is eerily similar to a thread from a day or two ago
>>
>>17006402
My first thought. If you don't know, a safe word is a word that the couple agrees upon to use when sex has gotten uncomfortable or painful to command the other partner to completely put a brake on what they are doing. In normal everyday speech, the word "stop" means flat-out STOP, though some people's sexual excitement comes from begging for a stopping place when they actually want you to keep doing what you are doing. As such, using a safe word goes beyond the normal command of "stop" and speaking the safe word says absolutely "Stop! Something's wrong." The safe word you mutually choose should be something unrelated to sex, such as "lemon," or "Oklahoma," given that you are not using lemons during sex or having sex in the state of Oklahoma.

Considering her strong repulsive reaction, the purpose of your girlfriend's series of actions following sex is not clear to me. Have you talked to her about what makes her request these taboo things like cumming on her face or requesting anal?
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.