[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I give really good head? I think I'm doing pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Tumblr_ntchplZTvh1r862noo1_500.jpg (23 KB, 411x393) Image search: [Google]
Tumblr_ntchplZTvh1r862noo1_500.jpg
23 KB, 411x393
How do I give really good head? I think I'm doing pretty okay, but how do I completely make him lose his shit?
>>
>>17004654
practice practice practice you only get good with practice
>>
>>17004654
intricate tongue maneuvering
proper teeth control
listen when he gives directions/makes requests
enthusiasm
prostate stimulation

youre welcome. call your guy anon for me one time to express your gratitude
>>
>>17004700
>prostate stimulation
uh explain further?
>>
>>17004711
Finger his asshole
>>
>>17004868
Do I ask first?? Jesus that's not in my skill set.
>>
>>17004700
>>17004868
>Prostate stimulation

NO

NO

NO

OP do not do this. You don't go near a man's ass.
>>
>>17004911
So no on the asshole?!
>>
>>17004931
Some guys are into it, most aren't.
>>
Give me some head and I'll tell you how you can do it better.
>>
>>17004891
Yes you should. Prostate stimulation feels exceptionally good, but some guys don't like the idea of things going into his ass.

Tongue movements are key, and don't neglect any part of the dick. Work the head, the shaft, and when you pause to go down and roll your tongue over and suck on one of his balls work the shaft with your hand.

Most importantly listen to what he tells you to do, both with his words and his body language.
>>
>>17004654
For some further advice explain what you're doing now and we'll explain how to improve.
>>
>>17005263
I don't think I could suck balls with hair on them kek. The only balls I've ever felt okay to suck were shaven.
>>
>>17005491
I never said you had to suck them when they're hairy. He should keep his hair maintained when he's getting head.
>>
>>17005548
Even if they were trimmed tho.
>>
stick a finger up his ass and dont EVER bite down. 2 rules for success not only with head.. but in life
>>
First you have to take the hair from his asshole then u curl it into a blunt. At this point you should smoke the asshair blunt then just start sucking his dick while the hair is still in your mouth
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.