[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just recently had my first bj but didnt finish. Didn't feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 234x216) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 234x216
just recently had my first bj but didnt finish. Didn't feel much at first but than it felt weird and i wanted it to stop(sorta felt like tickling good and bad at the same time dont know how to explain). Anyone had an experience like it or advice?
>>
>>17003758
please forgive me if this is a dumb question, but have you ever masturbated before?
>>
>>17003758
>actually got head and didn't cum. What the hell is wrong with you I fucking wish I could get head I wish I could even just get a hand job
>>
my bf has a similar problem. he just recently had his first orgasm from oral alone.
he's still not THAT fond of bj's. i can understand him. i'm a bit similar. it's just too much stimulation for me to get oral. at some point my clit just goes numb.
i think there are just people who aren't made for oral.
>>
Actually yes. My first time same thing happened. My first several times...

I get it when the girl pays too much attention to the head and not enough shift work. The head is too sensitive to take direct stimulation for too long. Next chance you get, have her suck less hard/less tongue/slower, whatever you need to get her to relax.
>>
>>17003758
Its cause you beat your meat too much that now your hands are far superior to her head job or that her headjob game is lame. Can confirm because my first bj was like yours I had to masturbate to near ejaculation then get her to suck me before I could blow my man juice in her mouth
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.