[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cute girl at work brought up that she's not seeing anyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: mfw.jpg (5 KB, 355x173) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
5 KB, 355x173
Cute girl at work brought up that she's not seeing anyone when I asked if she got any nice birthday presents. It seemed a bit random so I thought it's gotta be a hint. But suddenly I'm not sure. We've been joking around a lot with each other lately and she's not seemed afraid to look a little silly/playful around me.

I should make a move, right?

For clarification, her exact answer when I asked if she got anything nice was, "I'm not seeing anyone, so not really."
>>
Yeah go for it why not
>>
present time
>>
>>17003554
She wants the D
> coming from a 10 year old
Yeah... But I think she want it.
>>
nah she's just baiting you into asking her out so she can deny you.

thats how women are
>>
>>17003686
Fuck hahahah this. But seriously OP you're autism is on overdrive to not notice she is hinting for you
>>
>>17003700
Oops your*
>inb4 your*
>>
>>17003700
Not autism (okay, maybe a little) just paranoid. I asked her out once before and she declined so the idea of her hinting like that now threw me off.

>>17003686
I don't think she'd be deliberately putting the idea in my head for lulz, I was more wondering if that wasn't being hinted intentionally at all.
>>
>>17003716
That piece of info changes your the perspective a lot so best you tell us that with everything. Anyway, it could be possible she has not developed feelings for you after seeing how you guys can be comfortable around one another. Also if you're not afraid of rejection again you could just straight up ask her if she was suggesting you asl her out when she said that. But thats just me, I don't muck around
>>
>>17003741
I've heard that rejection on the first try isn't the be all and end all, so I didn't want to sway the conversation unnecessarily if there was a reasonable second chance. But I am concerned that her meowing, or reusing my shit jokes or whatever, is just her being comfortable enough around me to act a bit silly and lolrandom.
>>
>>17003554
>"I'm not seeing anyone, so not really."

You're overthinking this. One single cue, if you want to call it that, means nothing. Depending on her body language, tone, eye contact or lack of it, it could've been a cue suggesting attraction or it could've been meant literally as in she's an ungrateful bitch/she doesn't have any friends willing to devote more than the average amount of time/effort/money for a birthday.

>>17003762
>But I am concerned that her meowing, or reusing my shit jokes or whatever, is just her being comfortable enough around me to act a bit silly and lolrandom.

Again, dependent on above factors as well as the context.
>>
>>17004085
I'm really fucking bad at reading body language but from what I can tell it's at least comfortable/ relaxed. She'll get pretty close occasionally and turn to face me a lot. Tone is what I'd call flirty but I'm apparently a total autist spastic so what do I know? There is eye contact, especially when we're being stupid, and I believe she looked into my eyes quickly when she mentioned being single. At the very least, she stopped what she was working with as she said it and turned her body and gaze to me.

Also I'm pretty sure she's not an ungrateful bitch so I don't think it's that. Just throwing that out there.
>>
Bump - is she gagging for it or am I just over-thinking a playful cheeky friendship?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.