[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just realizing that it's about to be the anniversary of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4
File: 1645342433568.png (590 KB, 1000x564) Image search: [Google]
1645342433568.png
590 KB, 1000x564
Just realizing that it's about to be the anniversary of my break up with my girlfriend of three years and that I haven't had sex since.

I mean, I've gotten my dick sucked one or twice, but no intercourse.

This is so depressing and pitiful for me to be hung up on one person. What do I do?
>>
File: 1459582690259.gif (104 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
1459582690259.gif
104 KB, 500x280
>>17003025
Know the feel, it's been practically two years since my relationship of just over 3 years blew up in my face because my ex had commitment issues that decided to flare up suddenly.

Haven't even had my dick sucked since, I had other sexual partners before her but now I find it incredibly hard being comfortable having sex with anyone.

For example there is this cute short red head at work that just got hired on, I would fuck the shit out of her but whenever I think about making a move in start thinking about the hundreds of reasons I shouldnt.

I honestly think I'm just afraid of getting that close and invested in someone again.
>>
File: 1453483146105.png (191 KB, 387x501) Image search: [Google]
1453483146105.png
191 KB, 387x501
>>17003045
It feels like we've been walking on the same road.

Since the breakup, there have been two girls at my Uni I've been interested in....but just like you said, all the issues about getting invested again just make me distance myself again.

plus the fact that they already have boyfriends doesn't help....i see it as a challenge
>>
>>17003069
>Going after girls with boyfriends

this only ends in heartbreak or an assbeating
>>
File: 1459615330493.png (60 KB, 300x600) Image search: [Google]
1459615330493.png
60 KB, 300x600
>>17003118
You'd be surprised how much it works. If you're suave enough to keep it under wraps, that is.

Sure, the returns aren't always instantaneous, but when she and dear whatshisface have a bad argument and take some time apart, guess who's first on the list?
>>
OP, it's okay.

Take as much time as you want. You spent three years with a person, you deserve to breather
>>
>>17003025
Dude, I'm female but in the same scenario. I feel like I should just suck it up and get over it, but sex with strangers doesn't appeal to be, and I haven't had romantic feelings for anyone since we broke up. It sucks.

Sorry for no advice, can only offer sympathy.
>>
>>17003291
Don't worry. It comforts me knowing there are even more of us on the same road.

Are you in the same area as your ex?

I'm at a small uni and have been known as "my ex's boyfriend" for all the music majors and profs for a long time. It's frustrating. Almost makes it awkward to approach new people
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.