[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be black male >completely unattracted to black women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3
File: black-man-in-trouble.png (87 KB, 633x406) Image search: [Google]
black-man-in-trouble.png
87 KB, 633x406
>be black male
>completely unattracted to black women

how do I fix this
>>
Find one that isn't a shallow, iphone-wielding Schaqueeshka.
>>
>>17002261
Just date whatever you're attracted to and ignore the haters, be they angry white boys, angry black women, of anyone else.

Also if it makes you feel better a very large number of the really really hot desirable black/mixed girls almost exclusively date white boys because they can so just do you and fuck everyone else
>>
>>17002268
youre right, but the problem is that finding one is fucking difficult as compared to women of every other race. Its to the point that it is easier and saves much more time for me to just put off every black woman instead of endlessly searching for a normal, feminine one.
>>
>>17002287
Let good women come to you. Black women aren't any more special than a white Asian mixed creole whatever girl- they can ALL be cunts. Black girls will be bitchy and cop an attitude but the silver lining is that they're upfront with that shit.

Every "feminine" non-black girl has an inner bitch deep deep inside that WILL come to bite you in the ass eventually. Black women just tend to show their true colors from the get go.

But again do whatever the fuck you want one day you will wake up and it will be the day you die and you will not give a fuck about finding a good black girl
>>
>>17002287
Where the fuck are you looking? Check out the suburbs and don't make surface level judgements.

Really though, you should just date whoever you want to. You don't have to be with a black woman.
>>
>>17002261
Do you actually feel like you need to fix it? Do want a black woman because she is black or because you're expected by society and not because who they are as a person regardless of color?
>>
>>17002309
Black people in the USA will shame the FUCK out of black people who do things different like date out or "talk white". It's actually unreal.
>>
>>17002309

>Do you actually feel like you need to fix it?

not really, but the thought of being fine with deeming an entire race (especially your own) as unattractive strongly irks me

>Do want a black woman because she is black or because you're expected by society and not because who they are as a person regardless of color?

Its mostly due to societal pressure. The black community in general will shame men who date outside of their race to the extreme.
>>
>>17002329
Who cares? I'm a black guy and I cannot give a single fuck. We'll never move forward if we continue to play into the same retarded mindset over and over again.
>>
>>17002261
Thats not abnormal at all. Most people just like dating people that dont look like themselves, whether you're black, asian, white, spanish etc. Just go for what you want and stop worrying about the little things.
>>
>>17002261

It only takes one OP.
>>
Just date a white girl. They love the alabama snake, and all the white dudes are switching to asians anyway
>>
>>17002628
shhhh don't tell them the secret

pro tip: (white girls suck)
>>
>>17002261
>completely unattracted to black women
Even those babes hand selected for rap videos and shit?
>>
you should continuing advocating the inferiority of the nigress
>>
File: 1433492589201.gif (2 MB, 297x330) Image search: [Google]
1433492589201.gif
2 MB, 297x330
>>17002261
You don't my man.
The state of black women is fucking awful. They pride themselves on being argumentative and huge fucking assholes. Not to mention how they'll get perms and weave with all sorts of fucking retarded colors in their heads instead of working on their natural appearance. Fuck black women. Swore em off as soon as I moved out of the hood when I was younger and I'll never go back.
>>
Find one with an afro (which seems to be non existent these days goddamn!)
>>
Why settle?
>>
>>17003583
I've seen about three just today
>>
>>17002329
>>17002355
Yeah, fuck that shit. This guy's got it right, >>17002367, and besides, if black bitches shame you why the fuck would you ever want to spend time with them? Hell with it, become Whitey's #1 fan if that's what it takes.

Did you know that first-generation African immigrants are actually one of the groups that do best on average in the US? Do you think that's because they're somehow magically smarter? Or is it possible that they just don't have a toxic culture sucking them down like a tarpit?
>>
>>17003525
I do not get asian girls like this. They have amazing bodies but act like 4 year olds.

Like fucking a child.
>>
Wasn't aware anyone was attracted to black women kek
>>
>>17002367
I want to thank you. I'm a white guy who has been mutually interested in a black chick for some time. Neither of us have had the will to break social boundaries, I'm done with that. Fuck everyone and what they think, I'm making me happy.
>>
>>17005213
>break social boundaries
This isn't the 50s man. Not like you are going to get lynched or spat on.
>>
>>17002329

White people do the same, there are ignorant judgmental assholes everywhere. The thing is - you're not living your life for those types of people. Because they don't WANT to see you happy, they don't WANT to see you living well, they want to see everyone else just as miserable as they are. So fuck 'em. Nothing good will ever come of listening to that "fear everything and change nothing" attitude. As long as you're not hurting anyone, do what you want.
>>
File: 1450204247293.jpg (26 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1450204247293.jpg
26 KB, 720x720
>>17002261
browse /b/ and /s/ more for their black chic threads, probably the easiest advice that can be given here

or just go for south american chicks, they are like a mix in between sometimes
>>
>>17005394
I browse /b/ regularly and they don't generally have black girl thread, but I'm fairly sure /pol/ has a daily bgt.
>>
Drop out of high school. Commit crimes, live off of welfare, and use violence against them. You'll have 5 baby mommas in no time.
>>
Kill yourself, and hope you are re-incarnated as a white male.

Have you considered becoming a trap. Its all the rage here on 4chan. You could make yourself into a white woman.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.