[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend wants my Amazon password to order herself something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 1453546687586.gif (32 KB, 650x422) Image search: [Google]
1453546687586.gif
32 KB, 650x422
My girlfriend wants my Amazon password to order herself something using my Prime account but I ordered some embarrassing shit in the past that I don't want her to see.

What excuse do I use to get her not to use it?
>>
Just take this opportunity to not be embarassed. Shame is overrated.
>>
>>17001816
You could try asking her not to look at what you've bought before?
>>
giving out your password isnt really a good idea regardless of who it is.

I suggest you just say no or that you do it for her instead.
>>
>>17001838

That's just asking someone to do it.

If she has the password, I bet she'll look.

>>17001830

I dunno, I bought stupid shit for a passive fetish when I was in a dark spot in my life and there's no getting past it without weirding her out. She's not the kind of person who would be okay with it, and I don't blame her.
>>
File: 1278310477919.jpg (60 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
1278310477919.jpg
60 KB, 750x600
>>17001838

I'm speechless
>>
>>17001861
Lol what'd you buy? If it's something not too crazy I'd explain and have a laugh about it before she finds out. But are you really at a point in your relationship where you're comfortable sharing credit information? I guess it's always easy to cancel credit cards. Anyway I think Amazon lets you delete history.
>>
>>17001816
Can you not delete your order history??
>>
Don't. When she breaks up with you, she is sure to remember that password and buy a bunch of random shit just to fuck with you.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.