[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So long story short, I finally managed to get a date with my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
So long story short, I finally managed to get a date with my ex whom I wanted to get in touch with for a while.
Problem is, even after how amazing and SO much better than expected it was, we haven't stayed in contact. It's been 3 days.
It went so well, he kept saying how good I looked (I lost some weight) and we talked so much, he had seen a glance of me somewhere few weeks ago and thought I looked "sexy", he said he noticed I'm more positive and confident, and without me bringing anything up said "hey let's take things slow, it was good to see you, let's do this again"..
What should I do? Am I overthinking?
>>
Oh, and yeah we fucked.
That's where I'm certain I goofed, if at all.
>>
>>17001140
Are you really that dumb?

All he wanted to do was to bang. I mean, I can see it in your own wording of the situation.

Or this is just bait.
>>
>>17001140

>got a date with my ex
>dated my ex
>X'd with my ex

Stop it.
>>
>>17001152
>>17001218
Yeah he just wanted to bang. Honestly shouldve waited a full week or something before letting him smash.
>>
File: yJ5pknr.png (190 KB, 314x438) Image search: [Google]
yJ5pknr.png
190 KB, 314x438
>Maybe if I fuck him, it'll make him like me more!
Repeat this cycle 6 or 7 times, and then she becomes a bi-sexual/lesbian feminist
>>
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15.jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
Ouch, the harshness was expected but still hurts. I guess even at 24 with the experiences I've had, I am still naive as shit. To think someone who once said "I am in love with you" and begged you to come around their family and friends, etc could just use someone for sex. I just didn't see that in him.
Strange thing is I know that fucking too soon is considered bad but I don't understand why, other than "they got the prize too soon". What? But if it was all a good time, who cares?
And I would advise friends not to bang in the same situation, but it's strange.. I was just so content and happy to see him that it was like I was in some kind of daze and just didn't think of it. At all. Until today.

.... God damnit.
>>
>>17001379
Oh and outside of getting to know a new partner. If people sleep too soon it can be a sign of carelessness and shit but in this case I thought it wasn't a problem. Well, I didn't really think at all.
>>
Men can be cruel. Sorry OP.
>>
>>17001379
I'm sorry to hurt your feelings.

Sometimes we are blinded by our momentary happiness.

At least you had a good shag. But don't let him pump and dump in the future. It sets a bad precedent. Find someone else that will respect you and that you can find love with.

I'm thinking of breaking up with my girlfriend. I've realized that I prefer being alone.

I hope you can realize what you want, femanon.
>>
>>17001401
So can women
>>
>hey lets take things slow

>btw we fucked

Nice job OP.
>>
>>17001460
>good shag
truth is I don't care about sex and never get off on it (trust me it's me and this happens with a lot of people especially women) but there was something so great about holding him again and everything :(
Why are you thinking of breaking up with her?
Thanks anyway
>>
>>17001533
I wrote about it in another thread.

Suffice to say, I just don't think I can stomach relationships. I'm putting her to the side and I don't know if I'm capable of getting out of my selfish routines and ways. I like to be alone.

I've been so scared of loneliness.

She's been good to me and she understands me. She's very much like me. I do love her, but not as much as she loves me.

I don't really know what to do.

Sorry to hijack your thread and be a homosexual tripfag.
>>
>>17001667
No it's cool man. Maybe you just don't like what you can have? Or you thought love was supposed to be something different? Or she is not the one.
If you are going to break up with her, that is a much more noble thing than stringing her along.
There is a lot of different people and experiences to meet in the world, so I get what you mean.
Good luck and I wish you both the best.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.