[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
EU oldfag checking in here. Offering very free advice on relationship's.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 10402240.jpg (199 KB, 500x509) Image search: [Google]
10402240.jpg
199 KB, 500x509
EU oldfag checking in here.
Offering very free advice on relationship's.
Been happily married for 16 years myself, and dated several girls before that.
Questions are welcome.
>>
are you sunni, or shiite muslim?
>>
how do I earn a shy girls trust?

met her online, had a first date last week.
She doesnt say much on her own, doesnt ask me much aswell and has problems with eye contact. But she gives me enough signs that she likes me. She is 19 and im mid twenties.

problem is, i was like her at that age and im not terrifically outgoing myself.

my plan is: keep making her laught salted with some light compliments and maybe get more touchy. Second date will be a movie so i will try to hold her hand :)
>>
>>17001129
Remember you only been dating for 1 week, so it's very new for her and she might already had to push some of her limits - Don't rush her, it will come.
>>
>>17001129
For how long have you been friends?
>>
>>17001158
just texting before, maybe another week.

>>17001155
I guess I am kind of negatively in regards to waiting, because me first GF basically talked to me abotu everything on the first date and now i kind of cant wait for a girl to have that talk. You would advice against holding hands?

Maybe I should bring her some sweets to show her my interest. I think a rose would be too early yet
>>
>>17001122

Muslims aren't happily married; just married.
>>
>>17001078

Are you and your wife both overweight? Not asking this as a mean thing, but something I noticed is that when one partner keeps their looks but the other doesn't, they divorce, when they both stay hot, they divorce, but when they both get fat together, they stay together.
>>
how do people get to good terms with their ex?
>>
>>17001284
Everyone is different, and it will come sooner or later.
Open up about yourself, and ask her questions she can't say yes/no to.
That way you can keep a conversation, and she will get to know you other than "the sweet guy I'm dating atm"
Make her comfortable.
>>
>>17001318
Not fat nor fit, to say the least.
We both eat healthy on a daily basis, and go for a walk now and then.
My wife used to be overweight, back in middle school. But changed her lifestyle later :-)

I think it depends on a lot of things desu
>>
>>17001378
Depends on the situation I guess..
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.