[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Project about murders
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 44.png (107 KB, 640x373) Image search: [Google]
44.png
107 KB, 640x373
Hey there /adv/!
I have a project for english class soon - we basically present what we want and I want to talk about some interesting murders. Do you think it might be "too much"? What and who is worth mentioning during my speech in your opinion?
>>
Why did you choose that topic? How long has your presentation to be? What is the point you want to get across? There's a phlethora of interesting cases, i love the topic. But for people that aren't into it it might be too intense, especially if you go into details. The most interessting part imo
>>
>>16999781
Ask yourself this,

Do you want people thinking what you did your report on reflects you? If you stand up and talk about interesting murders you are going to be know as that kid who is interested in murder.

Pick something more PG-13
>>
>>16999799
Well, I just thought that it would be interesting, there's something thrilling in that... I really want things that will leave them thinking about my presentacion for a long time, I want them to think about all the cases. It's supposed to be from 5 minutes to 1 hour.

>>16999816
It's okay! I'll tell them that I choose that topic to make them aware of some dangerous things, that they can happen to everyone etc.
>>
Seems like a bad idea, but if you dont give a shit about what other people think go ahead. Sounds like you do though.
>>
>>16999781
As someone who got reported and forced to go see mandatory psychiatric help. Just don't do it, English ain't the time to be to be a special snowflake.
>>
nah. murders are a part of real life. if they cant handle talking about that, your school isn't preparing you for the real world
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.