[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>18 >Mother and father issues growing up >Find women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
>18
>Mother and father issues growing up
>Find women attractive but have no romantic interest in them
>Can't get a girlfriend because I don't feel like flirting/don't actually give a fuck about the girls I talk to
>Get stuck in friendzone or just get bored as fuck talking to them
>Thinking about looking for someone to hook up with on craigslist to lose my virginity to get it over with
>Currently talking to a few girls who bore the absolute fuck out of me

Help me
>>
Not sure what you're expecting. You're horny, which is fine on its own. Are you asking advice on how to get laid? 4chan is one of the worst places for that kind of advice, to be honest.

As for not wanting romance, that's okay too. What about friends, male or female? IMO, it's healthy to be able to have platonic female friends. (You can at least get direct advice from them, if you're at that level.)
>>
>>16998007
>Going on 4chan
I don't know of a place where I could get better advice, but if you could tell me of another site that gives better advice then I would really appreciate it.

>Platonic relationships
I wouldn't even know how to go about hitting a relationship like that off.

>Friends
I have a good number of friends from about 3-4 different social circles. Sports, parties, neighborhood friends, people from school, etc. Of course, some are closer than others.
>>
>>16998024
Wait, I misread the word "platonic." Yes, I have female friends that I have no romantic interest in that I get advice from time to time. I just can't say this sort of shit to them in person because I know for a fact that they wouldn't understand, because they come from stable families and that I'm the weird one for living with a widowed grandparent.

I feel as if the biggest problem with me is that I'm emotionally broken, or at least that I believe that I am. I will never be able to bring myself to love another person, despite how much I wish I could. I don't even care for my immediate family as much as I feel like I should, I just appreciate what they do for me.

I thought I was asexual for the past 2-3 years, and I'm only saying this because I think people would use puberty as a potential argument. I had no interest in talking to girls whatsoever, and I never said a word to them unless they talked to me first.
>>
Tinder, and whatnot? I know next to nothing about it, though. (/r9k/ does, for some reason.)
>>
18 is still pretty young emotionally. I would just chill and maybe you'll find a girl who interests you or maybe just get some easy ass at a frat party at some point.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.