[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
For a month I fucked around with this one girl who was a boss.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: confident.jpg (1 MB, 1600x1067) Image search: [Google]
confident.jpg
1 MB, 1600x1067
For a month I fucked around with this one girl who was a boss. She was on top of her shit, she was confident, she was smart, had a 'no bullshit' /'leader' personality. To be an MBTI faggot, she was the ENTJ to my INTP.
She wasn't exactly the 'prettiest' girl i've been involved with, but I was attracted to the whole package. She was snarky and sarcastic, sometimes a little bitchy, but I enjoyed every minute of it in a weird way.

My ex of 3 years didn't compare. None of my flings or other hookups could compare. This girl was the shit.

But all the traits I liked in her were... masculine. Every girl I've interacted was on that meek ladylike feminine shit that I find annoying as fuck. I haven't run into anyone like her in a year. Essentially I feel like I want to date a man in a woman's body. Finding one that isn't a lesbian is really fucking hard.

Where should I go to find women like this? Is it impossible? Should I just go gay?
>>
There are plenty of women like that if you know where to look. Don't become gay unless you genuinely want dicks in your ass.
>>
>>16997875
Look for them in hobbies you would enjoy doing, like sports, hiking, biking, more 'rough' stuff. Or alternatively, cow girls that actually had to work on the farm and didn't just get to brush their pretty ponies all day and ride around.

Basically, if you want a girl that has her shit together and has an interesting personality, look for them in places where they might be.
>>
>>16997875
Why did things end with boss lady?
>>
>>16998140
I was too into her and a little clingy. She became increasingly unavailable and aloof so I assumed she was getting turned off. got paranoid that she was gonna eventually phase me out so I just bailed so I could write it off as ending it on my own terms to save my ego.
>>
>>16998041
I was thinking more 'executive' instead of 'rough' but I'll try
>>
Some girls aren't "girly" and "ditsy". Some are strong, confident, "don't take shit from anyone", can get dirty, and rough and play. Some girls are like that.
It's just hard to find. But they are out there.
Society tells girls to NOT be like that. Being raised to be the exact opposite of that, we'll, it's a chore.
Keep your eyes open
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.