[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A pussy is supposed to expand when it's wet, but if you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
A pussy is supposed to expand when it's wet, but if you use it dry too much, is it going to stretch out and become loose?
>>
Does lube help?
>>
No.
>>
>>16997695
So it will still stretch if there's artificial lube?
>>
Vaginas don't stretch out from having sex anymore than dicks do.
>>
>>16997589
nigga why you using a dry vagoo
>>
>>16997719
So I can just pop a painkiller and get on with it?
>>
>>16997728
It's not like a gaping wound, it stretches as a muscle does, it loosens with age, not usage unless you're a literal prostitute
>>
>>16997726
It doesn't get wet.
>>
If it stretched out with use, then number of times you have sex would matter more than number of partners. You could have 20 one night stands and be less "used up" than if you had one partner for a year, who you had sex with once a week.
>>
>>16997744
is it yours or someone else's?
>>
>>16997744
You need to get relaxed and aroused first.

How the fuck are your sexually active and don't know this shit?
>>
>>16997765
I haven't been sexually active for two years, and I used to just get drunk enough to not care.

I'd like to be able to stomach it sober.
>>
>>16997777
No guy worth fucking is going to be down for that attitude you know.
>>
>>16997803
So I can't just train myself to put out whenever convenient and hope that a guy sticks around?
>>
>>16997819
Holy shit lady, you're more than cum rag you know. Lay off the dick a while longer and find your self esteem.
>>
>>16997829
Like I said I haven't even tried for two years.

What do you want me to do? I'm a pretty decent person, all in all, but all that sort of stuff flies right out of the window when sex comes to the picture.

If a guy wants to fuck you he won't care what you think is the purpose of life or what you know about manchu history, and if he doesn't plan to fuck you he'll care even less.
>>
>>16997842
You find a guy that you're comfortable with and communicate during sex/foreplay to get what you want.

Like I said, you're not a cumrag, the reason I said you need self esteem is because you need to have the confidence to demand your needs be part of the equation. If the guy can't or won't meet your needs, you move on to another, or maybe try chicks, I don't know you, but you can't just keep guys around by fucking them. Men get bored and complacent very quick.

A guy could have a perfect 10/10 wife who fucks like a champ, and he'd still cheat, leave, or jerk off to other girls just for variety.
>>
>>16997890
So just lead him on until he becomes comfortable and then drop the "oh btw there's going to be no sex, at all, ever, and I am going to have a crying fit if I ever spot a boner so watch out"?

How do you develop self-esteem when you objectively know you have virtually no market value and nothing to offer?
>>
>>16997899
Bullshit aside, queers have really paved the way for all sorts of wacky shit in recent years. Asexuality, if that's truly what you think you are, is one of them. Yes, I do think you could find someone who'd be comfortable with an asexual set up, although you'd have to do compromising as your pool would be admittedly small.
But I'd still implore you to try and see if you can get yourself aroused at all. Like seriously, try looking at chicks or hentai or even furfag shit, just to see if anything gets you going at all.

Value isn't inherited OR gained, it's realized.
You have things that make you special.
Shit, even just posting on this chinese cartoon forum makes you cool in the eyes of some people.
>>
Have you explored your sexuality on your own? Lube will help in your situation, with the pain anyway. You seem a little iffy on the emotional and pleasure aspects of this though.
>>
>>16997921
Gently humiliating a fat guy is the only thought that gets me even lubricated, but even then the actual sex still sounds unpleasant and uncomfortable.

>>16997935
I've tried, I just don't know what to do. I even bought a vibrator but that thing doesn't do much save for being really, really loud.
>>
>>16997952
Maybe you should consider seeing a sex therapist.
>>
>>16997961
I can't even get a real therapist.
>>
>>16997952
You know there's tons of guys who love to be humiliated without needing penetration to get a sexual release either.
>>
>>16997974
The mere thought of the presence of an erection still makes me uncomfortable. Even if he's tied down and I know for sure that he can't use it on me.
>>
>>16997979
You can literally put their dick in a cage so they can't get one, and they enjoy themselves even more.

If nothing else, you should become a dominatrix, seems like you're a natural.

But I digress, it sounds like you have a deeper rooted issue that's really only going to be found with therapy. I'm not saying you're broken or something is even wrong though, but if you WANT to change you probably can with professional help.
>>
>>16998009
I don't want to dominate anyone sexually. I'd just prefer being able to render someone harmless enough to be able to feel safe around them.

I have no idea where this even comes from. I've never been raped.
>>
>>16998018
I meant the dominatrix thing as a joke.

Sex hangups don't always come from rape or abuse. Could be something like general trust issues or maybe a completely unrelated, even minor, life event that makes you see things a certain way. I can't really tell you, and you may not be able to pin point it yourself.

You'd need an outside party you can trust, who has experience objectively understanding people, and is working with you to change what you want to change, and I don't think I'm your guy unfortunately.
>>
>>16998048
Odds are you're right.

I've gotten fucked by guys I didn't like, I guess, but I probably wouldn't have gotten into those situations in the first place if I wasn't fucked in the head.

All in all I've just ruined sex for myself.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.