[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really need some help right. I've been clean for 9 months.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1459703348667.jpg (18 KB, 400x315) Image search: [Google]
1459703348667.jpg
18 KB, 400x315
I really need some help right. I've been clean for 9 months. I thought I'd gotten past the hard part a while ago, but christ do I want to relapse right now. What the fuck should I do?
>>
Don't do it
>>
>>16997563
But what if I REALLY want to?
>>
File: bubs.jpg (34 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
bubs.jpg
34 KB, 500x376
>>16997595
Hmm that's a tough one....don't?
Why waste 9 months if sobriety and climbing the ladder to just hope off it. Seems like an arrogant choice to me.
>>
Exercise til you are ready to pass out. If you still want to relapse, go for it.
>>
question is
what has happened today or last few days to make you want to?
but i'd say don't do it
>>
>>16997535
Clean from what?
>>
>>16997652
Bored and depressed. I haven't done anything that I've enjoyed in months, and it feels awful. I know I should get a job, but every time I try to apply, I get half way through it and then decide not to for one bs reason or another. I just can't motivate myself to do anything anymore.
>>
>>16997667
Drugs. Specifically, stimulants and dissociatives.
>>
>>16997682
For someone being specific that's still pretty vague....nicotine and caffeine are two common stimulants....but then there is also MDMA and adderall.....and those are just some stimulants.
>>
>>16997682
just that? is good that you quit it but is not a big deal either, coffe and redbull are linda the same
>>
>>16997675
one bs reason or another,
there is only one reason, all wrapped up it is
your afraid.
stop being afraid and go get a fucking job
even if its a shit job your out there talking to people, which can lead to a better job
>>
>>16997709
Fine m8, I'll list for you specifically what drugs I enjoyed doing.
1. CTMP (dichloromethylphenidate)
That's my absolute favorite. As you can see from the name, it's an RC similar to ritalin, but has a shorter duration and is much more intense. I would choose it over any other stim, including cocaine, any day.

2. DMT. Only did it once, but christ the lord was that an experience.

3. LSA. Used this one a lot, preferred it to LSD and mushrooms

4. Caffeine + DPH. DPH has a bad rep, but I find its sedative effects along with a weak stim to cause incredible euphoria.

I've also done the following drugs once or twice, but didn't enjoy them enough/have access to them enough to rate them on my list.
Coke, Adderall, regular Ritalin, 4-fma, shrooms, weed, LSD, alcohol, codeine, xanax, dxm

Hope that was specific enough.
>>
>>16997714
some people are into opiates, others prefer the other end of the spectrum. I tried various sedatives, including codeine, and I never once enjoyed it. But you're a fool if you think stimulant drugs and hallucinogens can't fuck up your life just as bad as heroin.
>>
>>16997775
Well shit, I thought you were going to say coffee....don't do it. Relapse is not worth it.
>>
Remind yourself that only a degenerate would choose to enslave himself to a chemical for a few minutes of fake happiness.
>>
>>16997797
I know it's not worth it. But damn would it be fun.

>>16997807
Thanks m8. That kind of thinking is right up my alley. You're right, I'm no degenerate piece of shit, drugs are the pussy way out of depression.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.