[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can no longer see a future where I don't end up killing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 608.jpg (34 KB, 680x734) Image search: [Google]
608.jpg
34 KB, 680x734
I can no longer see a future where I don't end up killing myself.

I am, in all likelihood, about to drop out of college. My grades are good enough to pass, most of the time, but nowhere near good enough to maintain my scholarship, which I really can't afford to go to school without. If I drop out, I don't think my family will disown me, but they definitely won't want me moving back home. That leaves me with no idea what to do or where to turn.

I've been diagnosed with clinical depression and have frequent vivid fantasies about murdering the homeless people that sleep on campus. Most people I meet think I'm a creep, and even my friends think I'm, and I quote, "the most likely to snap and shoot up the school." I'm on a couple different medications, but they haven't done much beyond ease things for a week or two.

I don't want to die.
Help.
>>
start drinking and have a good cry about your problems. then move on the day after and continue your fucked up life
>>
>>16997060
>start drinking
Honestly considered it. But I'm 20 and don't have any connections through which to get alcohol.
>>
>>16997066
ask mommy or daddy to buy u some. if not just ask someone. you said youre in school, are u really that shut in.
>>
>>16997090
>are u really that shut in.
Yes. I have some friends, but they're all hyperreligious. I don't know how that happened.
>>
>>16997101
if ur in school and cant ask someone to pick up a bottle for u im gone. good luck bud wait til next year before u start drinking alone and sobbing out your problems.
>>
>>16997056
>vivid fantasies about murdering the homeless people that sleep on campus.
Future Patrick Bateman confirmed
>>
Murder a homeless
Atleast it will be a statisfying end to your normal life
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.