[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About my shy girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: Котаро.jpg (67 KB, 493x548) Image search: [Google]
Котаро.jpg
67 KB, 493x548
Hi guys, I hava a problem. For the start: I have a gf, she is nice, I really love her. But we have a little problem. She is shy, really shy. When we fuck, she can't say what she want or some dirty talks. Before sex she waits until I start to tease her. This is annoying, I tells her it a lot, but nothing changes.
Help me, how to make my gf be unleashed
>>
Get a girlfriend who isn't prudish and is more open about sex.
>>
Pretty sure opie doesn't want to break up.

OP did you try to talk to your girlfriend about WHY she is shy? Also, what is your foreplay like? I guarantee you from your writing you are probably too aggressive. And now she is probably self-conscious about her 'problem' because you've "told her about it a lot".

Let her take the lead. I guarantee you it's something you're doing wrong. Also you guys should probably sit down and have a heart-to-heart about this shit.

If you can't then you're not ready for a relationshio
>>
You say that you "tell her a lot" but that's not helping, that's judging and criticizing. Does she want to change? Does she want to be helped? She needs to want to be helped in the first place, you can't decide that for her.
>>
>>16996860
>Pretty sure opie doesn't want to break up.
No, he wants a girl who is something she's not.
>>
File: ss+(2015-04-30+at+12.07.14).jpg (9 KB, 156x158) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2015-04-30+at+12.07.14).jpg
9 KB, 156x158
>>16996861
This anon knows what's up
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.