[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the meaning of this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: rip.png (1 MB, 768x960) Image search: [Google]
rip.png
1 MB, 768x960
Hey /adv ,
I have got female friend that I used to talk with when we were in the same school
She super hot and pretty much out of my league imo

We didn't talk for a long time but 1 month ago
we went out in paris together during the entire day
Even if it was awesome it was a one time thing
We didn't really talk since then but for some reason she texted me last saturday to tell me she want to spend a week in my appartement

All my friends told me it wasn't just to play cards
but in my mind I can't even think that's possible we could date / sleep with each other

What should i do ? Consider she doesn't think of me as a boyfriend/sexfriend material at all ? or try something ?

picture for reference
>>
>>16996619
Sounds like she's homeless and just wants a place to crash. Kek.
>>
>>16996658
might be true
but she is doing 4h of driving to come
she certainly has better place to end up in
>>
>>16996668
Difficult to say. You don't just spend a week in a town a four-hour drive away for no reason. But there are so many possible reasons that it's hard to know what's up.

My advice: come up with a list of things you could do together. A big, big list: pack the week solid, with more than you could hope to actually get done in just a week even if she had no other plans. Then, the next time tall to plan this out, blitz her with the full list. She'll tell you what her plans are then.
>>
I wouldn't push it unless it turns out there's serious chemistry. Try doing domestic things like cooking together.
>>
>>16996619
>pretty much out of my league imo
That's your downfall right there.
As soon as you put her above you and put yourself down that's where things wont ever progress.
>>
First, if that's her in pic, she isn't that attractive so she's probably not out of your league unless you're 600 pounds and have Cerebral Palsy.

Second, when you went to Paris, who was paying the bills? Did she pay for her own stuff? There is a decent chance that she's using you, and it might not even be malicious or with ill-intent that she is using you. She could just not know it.

The real answer you need is that you need to understand that there's a decent possibility that she's using you and wants to just crash at your place, wants to just hang out, or has absolutely no intention of ever wanting to be in a relationship with you.

That given, make your decisions based off that. Don't lead yourself on based off your own expectations.

Furthermore, don't let your own dick affect you or lead your decisions as a person. Make decisions because you want to. Let her crash at your place because you want to. Not because there's a slight possibility that she will fuck you in the future. This is the first step.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.