[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I will spend this night talking myself out of self harm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160401_072603.jpg (128 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160401_072603.jpg
128 KB, 640x480
I have never practiced self harm but am seriously thinking to start because the resulting damage will give me enough time to achieve the goals I care for.

I know it sounds ridiculous, but if I swallow something I am allergic to or if I cut myself badly... this would give me enough time to get out of a professional predicament.

Of course this will make me a fake and a liar... because it is calculated goal-oriented action.

However therapy is kicking in and my mind is trying to slow me down in this.

I know 4chan is what it is. Seriously when you end up on 4chan asking advice about this... well... chances are anons will say "go.kill yourself and stop whining".
>>
Apparently, I have succeded to talk myself out of this shit.
>>
Don't be idiot. We live in a capitalism. If you need proof of not being able to do stuff, just go to doctor and use power of money to get a resolution you seek.

Hurting yourself sound like a bad idea.
>>
>>16995808
>Don't be idiot. We live in a capitalism. If you need proof of not being able to do stuff, just go to doctor and use power of money to get a resolution you seek.
>Hurting yourself sound like a bad idea.
So should I use money to get time to earn money.

I need $ 9,000 which I don't have.

I need a reason to suspend my course, leave this country (suspension = no visa) earn the money and resume.

They don't let me do this 'for financial reasons'. They just let me do this 'on compassionate grounds'.

So I am pretty much fucked.
I can walk away of course. But this is tantamount to throwing in the bin my past 4 years of study.
>>
>>16995817
Man I am glad I live in a country where you don't pay for uni.

Also your plan sounds like mission impossible plan.
>>
>>16995835
Think I moved to this country to study! How a fool was I to think that?

I put myself in this situation.
My therapist said that I should stop blaming myself. My mental illness slowed my progress... and in the past year I have jad all sorts of bowel inflammations.

But I was so arrogant I thought I could endure it and not ask for sick leave. So I had to apply for an extension later. And here we go I have to pay.

But now I am too shattered to ask my family.

So I am obtaining what I wanted. Self defeat at all levels. Ain't I smart?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.