[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't come to this board very often, so I'm not sure
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: pleasegodnotanother.jpg (11 KB, 389x324) Image search: [Google]
pleasegodnotanother.jpg
11 KB, 389x324
I don't come to this board very often, so I'm not sure what my general structure should be, as far as my question. I also almost never ask for help. My problem is:

>I can't stay with a girl for more than a few months.
>Things in their eyes are usually perfect. I treat them with respect and dignity, I maintain the relationship well.
>Seemsgreatman.jpg
>I leave them.

I have a hard time describing why I do thing. For lack of a better word I find them boring.

The relationship begins great, the sex is great, we hang out, they come over, we talk alot. Everything is great.
After a few months, can't stand them, need a lot of space, start looking at other girls, I break it off.
Another 2 weeks or so the cycle repeats.

>I'm 27 now. This has been going on for about 6 years.

Are my standards to high or low?
How does this end?
How fucked am I?
Is my brain broken?
>>
Bumping for someone similar to OP
>>
OP here, bumping with planes.
>>
~Tower please respond~ I don't have many airplane jokes.
>>
>>16995302

Perhaps you just have to work out the reasons why you go off them. Maybe you love the buzz of getting to know someone and developing that infatuation, but hate the idea of mundane every day life with each other. This is completely normal, but eventually you might meet a girl who you enjoy doing every day mundane stuff with.

When you decide to leave them, do you give yourself a reason or is just complete loss of interest? Have you tried spending more time with them to see if you can keep that interest? How old are you?
>>
File: 1453603362011.png (244 KB, 404x414) Image search: [Google]
1453603362011.png
244 KB, 404x414
>>16995387
I'm 27.

I wasn't worried about this until recently. I give a reason, but really it's small stuff that really can be worked out.
>>
Come date me, we'd devour each other
>>
File: 8736.jpg (48 KB, 502x480) Image search: [Google]
8736.jpg
48 KB, 502x480
>>16995442
I'm down to mess up anything once.
>>
Sounds exactly like my ex. He fucked my world up for a time. I hope he does miserable. You too. Cheers.
>>
>>16995555
***dies
>>
>>16995555
Yeah although I've never been in this position. People tend to want to late for life with me, or they kick me out the door after one night. Guys like this don't last 48 hours in my life. Still it hurts 0P is a dick. Narcissistic personality disorder
>>
>>16995597
Well that's the thing annon. I don't think I'm being a narcissist. I don't see myself as better than anyone, these are great girls. I wish them the best, and most of them do to me as well. I'm just bored by them.
>>
Better to lead people on for years eh?
>>
>>16995302

You sound just like me, OP. I haven't solved it yet. I want a relationship, or at least I keep telling myself I do, and then when I have it, I'm like "what the fuck is this, give me some space."

I wish I had a better answer for you, but my only close thing is to wildly shoot only for 9/10-10/10 women and hope that I'm so wildly in love with one that I never want to let it go.
>>
File: nam.jpg (8 KB, 260x194) Image search: [Google]
nam.jpg
8 KB, 260x194
>>16995685
This is exactly what I'm saying. When I'm not in a relationship I want to be in one. And when I'm in Vietnam... I mean a relationship, all I can think about is getting out. So what do we do?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.