[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I ugly?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_20160403_232427.jpg (2 MB, 2416x3232) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_232427.jpg
2 MB, 2416x3232
So I never had a gf, I don't understand why. Do you guys consider me average. Perhaps it's my attitude, but I'm about to be 20 soon.

What can I improve on?
>>
File: IMG_20160403_175356.jpg (2 MB, 2416x3232) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160403_175356.jpg
2 MB, 2416x3232
Better pic. Kek.

I am really photogenic and usually put camera too close
>>
>>16994991
you're average
just cheer up a bit
>>
>>16994991
You look like death. I say that because I look like death as well. Only difference is that you look like death if he were finished with a baby. Seriously.

I'm just death coming home from a busy day at work, putting my robe away for the evening to go to bed, if only for a few seconds.
>>
Shave that hair above your lip, Christ...
>>
>>16994992
You look above average man, go get that pussy. I'm not giving you any advice, you already got looks
>>
>>16994991
Ditch the little moustache you have.
Clean up your eyebrows.
Dress up nicely.
>>
>>16994991
Shave and do something with your hair. You're fine.
>>
>>16994992
Pretty cute and slightly above average (6-7/10) for me.
Try to be more genuinely cheerful. Appreciate that you live and are healthy.
>>
>>16994992
Femanon here, your defiantly not ugly inmy opinion. Whats your personality like?
>>
Your facial structure is fine. Buy some tweezers and pluck the wildest hairs from your eyebrows (don't overdo it, or you'll look like a fag). Shave your face (women like neotenous faces). Dress well (a good fit is the most important, your clothes look a little loose from what I can tell). In other words, work on your appearance, don't worry about your physique.
>>
And try to use a little hair wax (not gel). Don't overdo it or you'll end up looking like a greaseball
>>
Femanon

Yes to the things that were already mentioned. You're not ugly at all. just look a little pale and tired. You might do something about that :-) I like your eyes
>>
You definitely look good definitely not ugly. get more sleep style up your hair a bit, maybe longer? maybe wear some black shirts? that's what i do.
>>
>>16994991
>>16994992
Just smile a little man. Works wonders.
>>
This thread gets posted daily and the OPs only problem every time is that he's the kind of wanker who frets about his appearance and asks the internet to rate him instead of just going to talk to people. There should be a sticky or something with "No, you're not ugly. You've never had a girlfriend because you never talk to girls". Everyone who replies is dumb too.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.