[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you consider my face delicate & dainty or would you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (630 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
630 KB, 1280x1280
Would you consider my face delicate & dainty or would you say it's striking & strong in my features?
>>
>>16994835
Quite dainty for a trap
>>
>>16994835
I'd say it's kind of upside down
>>
You look like a male from this picture with make up on. Looks bony and masculine.
>>
File: image.jpg (220 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
220 KB, 960x1280
Here's one not upside down. c: I think my nose it big though. Not the bridge of it but the bottom.
>>
File: image.jpg (119 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119 KB, 960x720
Another with little makeup on.
>>
Neither

Just very average features and not really indicative of either side
>>
>>16994858

You're nose isn't big compared to your eyes. I think it's a bit proportionate. I still have the feeling you're a trap but fuck it, if you are I guess I'm gay because you're cute in the second picture.

>>16994865

Was this before you went full anarexic?
>>
File: image.jpg (466 KB, 1640x1640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
466 KB, 1640x1640
I'm not anorexic. I'm 5'5 110 pounds. I eat everyday & I drink protein shakes. ^.^
>>
What's a trap?
>>
>>16994870

If you think she's anorexic you must be fat
>>
>>16994870
I think the purple haired pic was definitely before because in that one she had a piercing near her mouth that's completely healed in the older two.
>>
Purple hair was in February. I was maybe five pounds heavier? I just wanna know if I'm petite & delicate or do I look striking & curvy?
>>
>>16994880

I was being a smartass, she looks thin though.

>>16994887

Petite and delicate fit you well in the first two pictures. I'm not clear on what striking and curvy mean though?
>>
Like, Natalie Portman is cute & delicate. Vanessa Hudgens is striking & curvy. Like cute/pretty vs. Hott
>>
File: image.jpg (269 KB, 1340x1340) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
269 KB, 1340x1340
My body/tummy
>>
>>16994887
You don't really look either. You're kind of "bony" (you have hard edges), something I don't associate with delicate, and you're definitely not curvy.
>>
This thread smells like shit
>>
>>16994879
You are.
>>
>>16994899
I know what you mean. She's a twig, a stick. If she were taller, she'd be considered lanky.
>>
proof of biological femininity or gtfo
>>
>>16994835
Striking and strong, mainly because of your eyebrows.

Overall you're also very attractive. Why did you feel the need to ask about this?
>>
In the first photo upside down your features look quite striking because you've made your eyes pop and lips from the makeup but your eyes are kinda dainty cos of how big they are and you do look more cute then curvy and hot, because you're quite skinny
>>
>>16994881
Good observation, m8
>>
>>16994897
>>16994858
>>16994876
>>16994865
>>16994835
Completely honest I'd fuck you until you couldn't walk.
To answer your question as far as your face goes it depends on the amount of makeup, as for your body, striking&strong features
>>
>>16994876
Ring finger longer than index finger.

The trap.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 443x332
>>16994835
>>
your pretty and i like your long black hair/black style you got going on.
>>
You look no older that 15.
>>
>>16994835
In all black you look like a junkie Angelica Houston. With color, purple hair , you look hot, with color I would love to put my cock in your mouth.
>>
Take this shit to /soc/
>>
>>16994879
There's a whole new, wonderful world out there anon.

I literally just did 8 captchas. Is this normal? On android.
>>
>>16994835
So, this thing that young girls do with their lipstick. The thing where you draw out on to your face to try and make your lips look more plump. We can all see exactly what you've done, you're not fooling anyone. It doesn't make you more desireable, it just highlights the fact that you're really insecure about the way you look. Also, putting foundation on the corners of your mouth to try and make it look narrower is equally ridiculous. Anyone who gets close enough to you to have a conversation is going to spot these things straight away.
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.