[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The stronger you become..
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: sigh.jpg (62 KB, 550x381) Image search: [Google]
sigh.jpg
62 KB, 550x381
>..the more dangerous the world gets.

I don't know who I can confide in any more. I have recently hit a new level of enlightenment and growth in my life, but it feels like everyone in my life is experiencing the opposite.

I want to help them, but even my friends are showing signs of extreme spite and jealousy towards me.

What can I do?
>>
>>16994567
Leave them all behind.
Don't be afraid to let go of people in your life, for their relationship with is temporary. People come and go out of your life all the time. But becareful which bridges you burn and at what time.
>>
>>16994567
Just kill as many Blacks as you can.
>>
>>16994572

One of them I have already cut off and he is being a border line stalker.

I've caught him spying on me at work and he made a big scene when at a comic convention recently.

He basically ran into the convention without paying and tracked me down, just to ask me "SO ARE WE COOL DUDE!?!"

Security literally tackled him took him away, and I have not seen him since..
>>
File: AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png (669 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.png
669 KB, 960x540
>>16994578

Oh, /pol/...
>>
Yeah anon pretty much covered it with "cut the ties"
It aint fun, lord knows I cut a guy about a month ago and its still uncomfortable, but you need to do what you need to do.
>>
>>16994567
i cut ties with every single one of my peers about 7 years ago and whilst i may have lost some social skills because of it i am in fact have become a much betterer person because of it.
>>
>>16994581
If your friends are too weak for you, the natural order will push them away and attract new people who can handle you.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.