[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found a female friend of mine on tinder randomly (she broke
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1439998809484.jpg (58 KB, 851x233) Image search: [Google]
1439998809484.jpg
58 KB, 851x233
I found a female friend of mine on tinder randomly (she broke up with her boyfriend a couple weeks ago)

I like her, as in more than a friend, but I haven't found the time nor the energy to ask her out. (Plus I work with her and relationships with co-workers either get you heartbroken or fired) Still, I wouldn't mind smashing because she's a solid 9/10

So anyways without thinking I swiped right, and today at work she saw me and said "was that you on tinder that I saw?" And I sheepishly said yeah. She told me it wasn't a big deal and that she sees guys she knows all the time on tinder.

My concern now, is that she obviously didn't swipe right on me. I know this could mean a lot of things, but my first thought is she's not that into me (although she DOES talk to me quite a bit at work, idk if its flirting or not, I'm bad at telling)

What do I do, /adv/? I may just break my rule and date a co-worker, but I at least want to smash. And if there's one thing I know about girls, is that after breakups, they start to get "dick withdrawals" (every girl I've been close with has told me this) How do I approach this?
>>
If she wanted to date you, or at least want to sleep with you, she would have swiped right.
>>
>>16994032
See im the kinda person i would've asked her flat out why she didn't swipe me but I can tell you aren't so I've got no advice for you
>>
>>16994049
You must be autistic to think asking that is a good idea
>>
>>16994049
Actually I was thinking about doing just that next time I see her, in a couple of days (I only got to see her briefly today)
>>
>>16994053
>>16994049
Actually bro it's kinda alpha.
>>
>>16994059
"Why didn't you swipe right on me?"
"Uh, because I have no interest in you"
Yeah, super alpha
>>
>>16994032

>What do I do, /adv/?

Seems like she's already made that decision. She talked about seeing you on Tinder, she didn't swipe right with you and brushed off the subject.

>My concern now, is that she obviously didn't swipe right on me. I know this could mean a lot of things

Or it could mean one thing. She isn't interested.

>I may just break my rule and date a co-worker,

You say this as though she's interested in dating you.

>And if there's one thing I know about girls, is that after breakups, they start to get "dick withdrawals"

The one thing you know about girls is wrong. Not a good start, anon.
>>
Meh, just move on. (Actually don't listen to me, it seems I just want to make people do nothing, like me)

Go for it bro! I dunno, maybe ask her out after knowing her a little more?
>>
>>16994063
He wouldn't be asking for advice since you know he got his answer. Plus he can cut contact with her when she denies him. It's a win win unless you're a beta bitch who is too scared to be a man.
>>
>>16994063
But the alpha was because you didn't care for her rejection.

"I'm not really interested "

Aplha: "k"
>>
>>16994100
Being alpha is not caring that she rejected you in the first place. Asking her afterwards why she did it isn't being alpha, that's called being desperate.
>>
>>16994108
Yeah I know, she wasn't interested so you don't even ask. The end
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.