[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is it bad to hit a girl? i know its wrong to hit anyone but ive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Skull-Tumblr.jpg (85 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
Skull-Tumblr.jpg
85 KB, 500x281
is it bad to hit a girl? i know its wrong to hit anyone but ive been watchin shows like jerry springer and cheaters and it doesnt make sense. A girl would cheat with some other guy who didnt even know the girl was in a relationship and when confronted the guys fight it seems barbarian and stupid like they are fighting for a mate. Would it make more sense t hit the woman in the middle of it all?
pic unrelated
>>
Of course that would make more sense.
But people, male or female, will go after the "other man/woman" before they'd go after their partner.
>>
If they hit the girl, then there will be police warrents and arrests for battery.
>>
Wouldn't it make the most sense to not act like a trained monkey for the audience?
>>
equality at its finest and dumbest
>>
>>16993812
a trained monkey wouldnt attack the innocent other. A caveman would
>>
Hitting anyone has never made sense to me, unless they hit me first.

That said, my last ex told everyone I "put my hands on her" and "got rough with her", and even "pulled her down the stairs" because I fucking pulled on her arm when she was walking away from me and made her stumble back two steps and she was still on her feet.
>>
>>16993818

Are you some sort of monkey apologist?
>>
watta bitch, btw i dont hate women just some reasonings make no sense
>>
Hitting a woman over some Jerry Springer baby mama cheating shit is something you never do.

It is unacceptable to hit a woman, unless in self defense or something similar (a physical conflict that she initiated requiring you to retaliate in defense, or like some shit out of those murder case tv shows where one of the spouses was caught poisoning their spouse or talking to a hitman, if that bitch talks to a hitman or poisons you, then you have every right to slap that bitch)
>>
>>16993825
damn right, i like monkeys
>>
>>16993806

This.

>>16993800

There are plenty of reasons to hit a girl.
She hit's you first, she falsely accuses you of rape, she does anything that you'd hit a guy for (equality, yay!).

The only reason we don't do it is because there is still an army of white knights.

But who knows how long that'll last, girl have literally called me sexist for not hitting girls before. Shit, these days I just don't give a fuck, I'm the bad guy either way - I'm either a woman beater or a sexist. If I wanna hit a bitch, If I've been made angry enough to actually resort to violence then fuck it, I'll do it. I'm gonna be labelled some kind of asshole anyway, might as well enjoy it.

Literally say some polish guy slapping his girlfriend around the other day. Strolled right on like it aint none of my business.
Hey, she chose to be with him.
>>
>>16993833
haha i agree u should be president
>>
>>16993833
>she falsely accuses you of rape

As much as she would deserved to be slapped for trying to ruin your life, you don't slap a woman who makes a false rape accusation. In fact this may help support her false sense of victimhood and gain her more empathy.
>>
>>16993850
i agree shoot her instead
>>
>>16993856

>how dare she call me a rapist, I'd never rape anyone!
>murder is o.k. with me though

I can imagine your smug face while you sit in jail for decades, you sure showed her!
>>
no find her cheater first and dump the body at his house
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.