[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What would you do if you had a girlfriend you love that had hip
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 2448x1730) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 2448x1730
What would you do if you had a girlfriend you love that had hip pain that prevented you from having sex with her? She has a hip disorder which has gotten gradualy worse, and I fear it will get to the point where we won't be able to have sex at all. She's only 19 and I'm 22, I fear I'll be stuck in a sexless relationship. She could go without sex completely, but I need the intimacy. I don't know what to do.
>>
A sexless relationship is more like a good friendship. Maybe with more makeouts and cuddles than the usual relationship. Unless you can make up with sexy methods that don't involve just you pounding her (I mean, that's really not the only thing two people can do together) then you're probably better off searching for someone else.
>>
>>16993709
I've been thinking about that, but I don't know if I could bring myself to break up with her. I don't know if I could hurt her like that. But at the same time I feel like I'm to young to be having to deal with that issue. When we go out I look at other women and wish I was with them instead sometimes because they don't have this issue, even though I love her.
>>
>>16993731
If you're often wishing you were with other people you'd be doing her a favour by leaving. I don't doubt that you love her but you clearly don't love her enough to be happy. Let her find someone who does love her enough to not want to leave, she deserves it.

And you also deserve to be happy within your own relationships.
>>
>>16993764
Thank you
>>
>>16993694
no sex=just friends
>>
>>16993907
I tried explaining that to her, but she just tells me sex isn't important in a relationship, and that people that aren't in a relationship or that don't love eachother can have sex so therefore so that proves it.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1457525676798.jpg (58 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1457525676798.jpg
58 KB, 500x667
>>16993919
Sex is very important in relationships.
She is holding you back here by saying that its not. She is being sellfish.
I would leave as soon as possible.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.