[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I permanently kill my sex-drive? I have always been disgusted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: janissary medium swordsman.jpg (43 KB, 600x606) Image search: [Google]
janissary medium swordsman.jpg
43 KB, 600x606
How do I permanently kill my sex-drive? I have always been disgusted and ashamed at myself for having sexual thoughts and urges. I've gone through months of NoFap but in the long run it does nothing to deal with the building up of frustration. If any of you guys know how to turn ones self asexual, please reply.
>>
>>16993679
I'm also interested in this.
>>
castration

then join a monastery of your choosing
>>
When you get the urges say a prayer.
>>
Engross yourself into your work or education. If you have no idle time, then you have no time to think about sex.
>>
>>16993744
>>16993749
Non-religious so im afraid i cant do this. Castration seems a bit extreme, i don't like the pain but I am curious about this option. If it truly does kill a sex-drive then I am interested.

>>16993750
This may be a good option. Will it stop wet-dreams?
>>
Sex is not a drive.
>>
>>16993759
Dreams are tricky. Most of the time they are just jumbled pieces of things that you've thought, heard, or seen during your waking life.

So, my advice is to avoid things that are sexual. Do not visit the sexual parts of 4chan. Do not watch movies about couples inlove. Do not visit any place that you know could turn you on.
If you fill your mind with thoughts about your hobbies or politics or whatever, then those things will leak into your dreams, meaning there'd be no room for anything sexual.

This is my advice. It may not be bullet proof, but it does work to an extent.
>>
File: 1388108297979.png (311 KB, 471x439) Image search: [Google]
1388108297979.png
311 KB, 471x439
>>16993679

>Sex is not a drive.

This is correct. It isn't a drive its a genetic imperative.

If you are disgusted in your own sexual identity you need to see a therapist. Being "asexual" isn't a thing because having no sex drive is technically a medical ailment.

Humans are supposed to have sex drive. If you have difficulty accepting that then you need professional help. Period.
>>
>>16993795

If someone is otherwise physically healthy, and their sex drive (or lack of one) doesn't bother them, there is no problem. OP should see a therapist. But someone with a high sex drive or who is "asexual" isn't bothered by it, it's technically not a psychological issue.
>>
>>16993781
Its good advice. It probably wont help in having me reach my end goal of becoming asexual, but it can definitely help reduce thoughts and urges. Thank you
>>
>I have always been disgusted and ashamed at myself for having sexual thoughts and urges.

Sure does suck being a normal human being with normal thoughts and urges, eh?
>>
>>16993759
castration just werks
no balls = no testosterone = no sex drive
take a lot of morphine and do the deed, anon.

as for the monastery, you don't have to be religious to join, you just have to be willing to meditate and live a life free of lust, greed, desire, and modern comforts/luxuries

really you should consider isolating yourself from society.
>>
>>16993795
What is wrong with wanting to become asexual? I mean how is going to impact me negatively? Shouldn't I want to remove things about myself that make me unhappy?

>>16993822
Thanks, I will do some research into this, if its the only option that works i will do it

>really you should consider isolating yourself from society.
done, asides from 4chan
>>
>I have always been disgusted and ashamed at myself for having sexual thoughts and urges

Holy fuck. That's like a dog feeling ashamed for pissing on a fire hydrant or shitting outside. Get over it, seriously.
So long as you know how to control yourself, have boundaries and respect for relationships and shit, and aren't an outrageous pervert trying to dick everything, you should be fine fagit.
It is natural for you to think about sex. Genders exist for a reason.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.