[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, this customer at work told me she lost her phone and already
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
So, this customer at work told me she lost her phone and already did everything she could to look for it there. I told her that if I find it, I'll turn it in.
I didn't think about it too much obviously, but later that night, I find out that my brother's gf (who works at the same store as me) pocketed it and gave it to my brother. I told him that he really should just return it, but then he started acting like a smug bitch and saying
>not your problem
>who cares
>no one ever returned my phone
>never got anything in return for finding other people's phones
>it's an iPhone 6+, so she's probably rich
What should I do? I can't stop thinking about how shitty I would feel if I'd lost something expensive.
>>
>>16992615
Tell management, they'll be able to see him take it in the cameras
>>
>>16992634
It was outside, though. We don't have cameras outside. Also, it was the gf, not my brother.
>>
Your brother and his girlfriend sound like complete dicks. It's not theirs and you don't know how well off that girl it's just because she has an expensive phone. She or her family could have been saving up for a long time to afford that. Regardless, her wealth doesn't justify stealing another person's property. It's not some heroic Robin Hood type deed to pocket a lost cell phone. Take it back from your shitstain brother and return it to the girl.
>>
>>16992639
Then tell the police.
>>
>>16992646
I would, but knowing what my brother would do to all my expensive stuff makes me not want to. He wouldn't be that mad if I just took back the phone, though. I guess I'll do what >>16992642 said and return it to the store.
>>
>>16992646
>calling police on your own family
really dude?
>>
>>16992672
When you're family's as shitty as OP's brother and his girlfriend, I'd have no qualms in calling the cops on them.
>>
>>16992615
Steal it back and give it to its rightful owner.

A theif stolen from is a poor theif
>>
>>16992615

say hand it over or you will get his gf fired.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.