[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, long story short, I asked a qt out for coffee, rescheduled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1459533430263.jpg (41 KB, 788x685) Image search: [Google]
1459533430263.jpg
41 KB, 788x685
So, long story short, I asked a qt out for coffee, rescheduled once, and then flat out cancelled at the last minute. I apologized to her and she did not seem angry. Today, a month later, I want to ask her out again - this time I will not pull that shit. So, what do I text her /adv/? I am incompetent at texting to a hilarious and pathetic degree. Would something like: "Hey, sorry about last time - I should have been more careful with my schedule. However, I'm down for trying again if you are" be fine? I'd gladly appreciate any revisions or different recommendations.
>>
>>16992076

you made this same thread earlier. just ask her out and go.
>>
sincerely, if i were that girl, i would flat out reject you. ive pulled this shit many times before and i know how it feels. Spare her time, OP
>>
>>16992076
Talk to her face to face, as if you were a real live person.
>>
>>16992092
I never see her in uni anymore though. Last semester we used to be good friends.
>>16992085
>>16992090
Could someone just answer my question specifically though? I swear I'll stop being a pest the moment I get an answer, not general or speculative advice
>>
You can joke about how serious it is for you, because it is - clearly. You start by 'Hey, how you doin', wait for her reply then 'sorry for last time' then you pull out your invitation with a joke.

I'm sure of only one thing, long text message are not an efficient way of asking a girl out. But i's my style.
>>
File: 1443300372917.png (32 KB, 307x178) Image search: [Google]
1443300372917.png
32 KB, 307x178
OP, you are really pathetic for rescheduling and cancelling that last date. I don't think she sees you as reliable anymore if you pull that shit. However, if I was you, I would write this:

"Hey femanon, I am terribly sorry about last time, I was really busy with [work stuff/school stuff] that I realized I had put off for too long and it needed to be done, sorry again!

I have this evening free in my schedule and you are a really cool girl, let's hit that place that day? I promise I will not let you down! :)"

Basically, NEVER say something like "let's try again" because it sounds like you are not making a promise, but an attempt that might fail on her again. Just say "let's go that place" etc.

Also, say "It will be great", "I really wanna do this", "you are a cool girl" or "I won't let you down" because you have to show humility for fucking it up previously.

Additionally, keep it short, but sincere. Don't use too much "hey babe u down? let's do it I'm down" niggaspeak, show more humbleness. Why? Because you fucked it up before, and she thinks you cancelled the last one because you didn't care, instead of believing there was a legit reason.

Godspeed OP.
>>
>>16992137
>that txt msg

Holy shit, you're beta af
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.