[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where to go to die
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ups.jpg (636 KB, 1008x1233) Image search: [Google]
ups.jpg
636 KB, 1008x1233
I dropped out of college, can't get a job, have no friends and have only a few hundred dollars of savings.
I'm 22 and gradually going crazy.
I have given up.

Where can I go to die?
>>
Join the military
>>
>>16991224
There's always a reason to live you just haven't found it yet. Talk to someone, your friends or family. Just don't give up, you've got potential to get into college in the first place.
>>
the forest.
>>
>>16991434
That seems beautiful. What is a simple way to kill yourself?
>>
>>16991446
Fall of of high things, or train tracks.
>>
>>16991224
Go and live on one of those free farms.

Work the land, get strong and healthy.

No internet, no processed foods, fresh air, girls. Only a fool would be homeless.
>>
>>16991224
You can join the military, you'll either find a reason to keep living or die before that can happen.

You can do drugs until you eventually OD.

You get shot by some gangbangers if you try and take a stab at em.

If you had a lot of money you could travel to Africa and get mauled by a lion.

Then there's the obvious suicide options that everyone knows about.
>>
>>16991455
>> Go and live on one of those free farms.

Never heard of those. Where can I find them?
>>
>>16991677
>What is google?
The chemistry must be right though for them to let you in.

If that doesn't work out, how about at least going out interestingly, or do something interesting before you die?

- Join the kurdish Peschmerga and fight Isis.
- Sell all your stuff and travel through rural China/ Pakistan/ Yemen --- Heck even Somalia or some other shithole, only communication with signs and once your money is gone living by offering your work as a farm helper. If you survive, you have a great tale to tell, if not ... meh, what you wanted anyways.

Btw: There is ALWAYS the option to join a catholic/ orthodox monastery.
>>
>>16991453
Definitely not train tracks, dont be an inconsiderate prick and mess up other peoples lives too.
>>
File: 1459045790689.jpg (658 KB, 1712x2288) Image search: [Google]
1459045790689.jpg
658 KB, 1712x2288
>>16991453
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.