[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anger at something coworker did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (43 KB, 460x364) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
43 KB, 460x364
I work at Walmart and I need a printer and telzon to help do work with. They are also extremely important as they assist me in pricing fabric when I cut it for customers (I work in the crafts/celebrations/stationary department). Because of the nature of customers wanting fabric, I need a printer and telzon at all times. Only at my store there isn't enough to go around and people take to hiding or stealing them. I've had my shit stolen by associates several times.

Ok now you know how important that equipment is, and his few and far between they are.

Well yesterday while I was doing work, my printer was on the fabric desk as I stood and used the desk to work from (I was doing freight; I.e: unloading shit from boxes). Some coworker and her friend that I know come up and say

>Can I use this printer?
>me: it's for fabric customers
>Well are you using it now?
>me:no
>I'll bring it back

Know for a fact she never brought it back. What's disturbing is she came up WHILE MY BACK WAS TURNED, SHE CAME UP FROM BEHIND ME just to ninja the equipment from me.

/adv/ how do I not escalate the problem? How do I not call her a butch? She's actually done something like this to me before. I'm never "lending" her anything again.

Lastly what really pisses me off is it's the customer who's the loser in the situation where none of us have the proper equipment to get work done. I'm supposed to leave my printer and telzon on the desk for fabric customers (when I'm on break and I'm the only one there). But now I'll have to start taking them everywhere with me again
>>
Does the printer actually belong to you or your department?
Is it the reality of working there that other people need to use the printer too?

If you answered no and yes respectively, then you're just being a whiny little shit and she was within her right to take it to use.
>>
>>16991190
The units themselves don't belong to any one person, but I need them at all times (just like the photo center). If other people need a printer or whatever they need to ninja it from someone that isn't me.

Plus she never brought it back.
>>
>>16991192
So you're being a whiny little shit and she was within her right to take it to use.

It's not yours and she needed to use it too, get over it.
>>
>>16991195
Whatever you think I am. Remember that at my workplace, basically whoever's holding the equipment, it's theirs. And taking it is highly frowned upon no matter what.

Back on topic how do I not call her a bitch or escalate this somehow?
>>
>>16991201
Why would you escalate this? Management is just going to tell you to fuck off. She needed it too, what did you expect her to do? Materialise one out of thin air or something? You weren't using it, so she took it to use. Given that you work at Walmart, you must have the mental age of a 7 year old to not understand this.
>>
No, I am in fact one of the seagulls who always says MINE?

mine mine mine mine mine
>>
>>16991185
On the cosmic scale of Things To Get Pissed Off About this ranks very low.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.