[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you have a mild form of autism, is it safe so say that it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: pooh.jpg (5 KB, 237x213) Image search: [Google]
pooh.jpg
5 KB, 237x213
If you have a mild form of autism, is it safe so say that it's close to impossible for you to get a normie gf?
Also, are there any cultures where women wouldn't consider mild autism to be a big turnoff when dating a man? Or at least, where being a blond haired blue eyed guy would easily get you a date, even if you have mild autism.
>>
>>16991120

you're not a normie, you don't get with a normie girl, go get yourself a mild autismo girl
>>
>>16991124
The bad thing about getting a mild autismo girl is that they're far more fat and unattractive than average - at least from my experience.

I think this is because mild autism is hard to diagnose in good looking women, since the way social interaction works among women is different than among men - good looks get you more social interaction if you're a woman, even if you're mildly autistic, so you don't complain and therefore don't get diagnosed.
>>
Define normie gf.

>If you're basing you concept of women off a 4chan meme than you're an idiot.
>>
>>16991135
A woman who isn't deranged, developmentally or psychiatrically.
>>
>>16991137

I believe women are so fucked in the head because they overthink the simplest of things and they're incredibly insecure, but that's from my experience
>>
>>16991137
So a women with out ovaries?
>>
>>16991146
No. A woman who doesn't have a diagnosable psychiatric/neurodevelopmental disorder.
>>
>>16991149
If you're not mentally sound, why would you expect a woman who is?
>>
>>16991154
What a retarded question.
"If you aren't X, why would you expect a woman who is X?"
>>
>>16991164
Why would she want to taint her genes with yours? You're defective, leave the healthy people alone.
>>
>are there any cultures where women wouldn't consider mild autism to be a big turnoff when dating a man

Asians

They're all socially awkward
>>
My sister has aspergers. She's 17 (18 in Sept), but is in the 10th grade and very behind her peers (already two years younger than her) both mentally and socially.

True story, a few years ago she was asked out by a guy but didn't want to go because he had a learning disability. She said she wanted to marry a "normal" guy because she wants to have "normal" kids. Therefore, she wouldn't even think of dating anyone who wasn't "normal".
>>
>>16991120
It depends on your definition of "mild". Fairly high-functioning autism is indistinguishable from just plain shyness to outsiders, and with a sensitive and loving girl you should be able to get past most of your limitations.
>>
>>16991120
>Also, are there any cultures where women wouldn't consider mild autism to be a big turnoff when dating a man?
East asians don't mind, due to cultural repression of social interaction.
Others from the region (many indians, southeast asians) may be worth trying as well.

>>16991124
>you're not a normie, you don't get with a normie girl, go get yourself a mild autismo girl
>>16991171
>You're defective, leave the healthy people alone.
Problem with this advice is that the gender ratio for high-functioning autism is often 5 to 1 or greater, which means the vast majority of HFA men must find non-HFA women if they desire a relationship.

On top of that, many normal men are perfectly willing to date HFA women, and will outcompete HFA men for their attention. See >>16991212 for example.
>>
>>16991120
Fuck off with your 'mild autism'. The only condition that you have is that you are a beta faggot. Stop being a beta faggot and get a fucking girlfriend. Seriously, look at yourself in a mirror and try to tell yourself that you have autism. If you can without hating yourself for being a lying faggot then just kill yourself now. You aren't sick you are just a fucking loser. Die in a fire.
>>
>>16991120

kinda depends on you. you're being vague and faceless. post a picture of yourself.

why is having a normie so important to you?

describe your life as it is. when were you diagnosed? what is the mild form called?
>>
>>16991133

are you fat and/or unattractive?

you clearly seem to want an attractive girl, so that plays a role even more so than your autism level.
>>
>>16991133
Also it's less diagnosable in women cos women are taught to be (and are) more sociable, so any autismo issues are covered up by learning to socialize.
>>
>>16992575
except for cases like >>16991212 apparently
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.