[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost feelings for gf of 3 years, started only using her for sex,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1455072768112.jpg (14 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
1455072768112.jpg
14 KB, 400x300
Lost feelings for gf of 3 years, started only using her for sex, and treated her like shit until she eventually cheated and broke up with me. I didn't care at first but this new guy treats her worse than I did and I realize I fucked up and actually really care about her. A few other girls even want me now but I only want her.

On top of this, the new guy got her pregnant (she's 18) and won't even help her get an abortion (which she wants). She says she still loves me and wishes she didn't start liking him. She hasn't asked me for help but I don't want her life fucked up despite what happened with us. What should I do /b/?
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 225x225
This is /adv/ but anyway. If you love her, you should get her an abortion. I don't know how much they are, but whatever, if you love her, then you love her.
>>
>>16990528
Fuck I'm retarded. I meant /adv/
>>
>>16990520
Wow. I am honestly surprised this girl is the only girl in the world that doesn't like to be mistreated.
>>
>wishes she didn't start liking him
She wishes she didn't start LIKING him? This isn't fucking middle school, she's goddamned pregnant.

You fucked up OP. She's pregnant now though so you've burned that bridge. It's not worth the trouble anymore.
>>
>>16990520

>I ACTUALLY RAELLY CARE ABOUT HER

no, you're just a cunt. i mean you care about her enough not to want someone treating her like shit, but you dont actually care about her in the traditional sense
>>
Get BACK TO TOR NOW AND BE TOP HAN HER NEW BF. BE RRALLY OPEN ABOUT IT

I USED MY EX FF FOR 3 YEARS FOR SEX AND I DIDNT. WORST IDEA
>>
>>16990610
I guess so. I think I just want her now because I can't have her. The only thing I need advice on is whether or not I should offer to help with the abortion.
>>
Get her to have an abortion, and get back w her. Tell her how you feel and that you will if she does, if she refuses, than either be a cuck and raise another mans child, or move on breh
>>
>>16990876
As In help paying for it? How expensive is it? Can you really afford it?

This is up to you man, i can't imagine it's cheap, so it real boils down to, is she worth it? If you can afford to help and you really care and love her a lot, then yeah go for it obviously breh, if you still are unsure about if you really want her or if you just want her because you can't have her, or if you can't afford it, obviously not a good idea. If I was you, and thought I just wanted her because I can't have her, I'd probably not spend a shit ton of money on her, when for all I know, we could get back together and have things fall back to shit again instantly
>>
>>16990911
I asked planned parenthood and they said since she isn't insured yet they have donations that will pay for a majority of the cost. Now she only has to pay around $75-100. I think I'm going to just help regardless of whether we get back together. But you have a valid point, I don't expect it to work out between us.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.