[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gf just told me she doesn't love me anymore, after I asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1458963015933.jpg (65 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1458963015933.jpg
65 KB, 720x480
Gf just told me she doesn't love me anymore, after I asked her for help with my recent depression after I'd been helping her with her depression for more than a year.

How do I cope?
Feel so used.
Want to run away.
>>
>>16990381

>how do i cope

are you sreiously asking this question? seriously? are you really asking that question?
>>
>>16990385
Yeah, like i'm in any state to be logical or eloquent.
>>
>>16990393

then delete thread and go to /pol/

>tfw no qt depressed anon to nurse back to health
>>
>>16990407
You go to /pol/
>>
>>16990411

pol hates fags. i meant /r9k/ anyway
>>
She doesn't love you anymore.

Think about that. Your partner doesn't love you. She does not love you. She doesn't love you.

It has nothing to do with her or your depression. People fall out of love, with and without depression. The important thing here is that she fell out of love with you.

She doesn't love you.

You cope, messily, just like everyone else who loves someone that doesn't love them back. You cope, messily, just like everyone who wants to be with someone who doesn't want to be with them. There's no science to emotional pain management. On top of that, you're depressed. You cope however you choose to, and wake up tomorrow morning and live that day. And then do that the next day. And the next. Until coping isn't necessary and you've moved on enough, just enough, to not allow her not loving you to negatively touch your entire day. And that point comes.

You weren't used. If you want to run away, do so. Or don't. It's probably better for you to try to move on then try to make some big emotional dramatic act to show her just how hurt you are, and to show the world just how hurt you are.

She doesn't love you. It won't change anything.

Move on, one day at a time.
>>
>>16990420
Do they really? My gay friend browses /pol/ all the time.
>>
>>16990381
find someone else?
there are so many bitches
>>
>>16990381

Is this your first relationship?

Also how old are you two?
>>
>>16990424
I was there for her she wont be there for me im not important to her when i put her first
>>
>>16990428

they go abck adn forth. when feminism flares up they like their homos
>>
>>16990434
21 and 19.

In a way its the first relationship i cared about.
>>
>>16990437
Its kind of a weird concept, but pol kind of splits faggots and gay people, niggers and black people. Its a jarring system but in the end they're sort of just frowning upon what they consider "degenerate" behavior outside of race etc.
>>
>>16990455

i think theyre too diverse to really stand for any single idea at any given time
>>
Let this be a lesson to you about getting invested in people: it literally never pays off.
>>
>>16990456
I don't know, anytime someone is racist or bigoted towards someone they consider morally good they always get ethered
>>
>>16990459
I'm going to take this advice to heart from now on I will only do things that directly benefit me.
>>
>>16990468

why not things that indirectly benefit you? its just as beneficial.
>>
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2550x3300
>>16990440

I broke up with my first girlfriend around your age. I fell out of love with her. By that I mean I started to resent her and I felt alone in the relationship. I knew we weren't right for eachother.

Even though I was the one who did the breaking up, I still felt sad and heartbroken. I felt like I made the wrong decision at times and had to hold back from calling or shooting her a text.

I slowly but surely moved on, had sex with oher girls and recently got married. So I wouldn't see it as the end of the world. From my experience and what I've seen in friend's and family relationships, your first love is never the one you end up with.

You meet someone new and find that the flaws in your first relationship aren't there anymore. You find what it is you like in a person and you become attracted to that.

My first girlfriend was very insecure and scared of trying things new. I found that once I ended that relationship, all of the girls I went after were ambitious, self confident, and lacked some of the flaws I found in the first girl. Granted they had flaws themselves, but they never appeared as bad as the last relationships.

You will move on and it will suck.

You will miss her and feel alone. But you will move forward only if you allow yourself to. You aren't the first person to experience this and you won't be e last.

Just don't get caught up in trying to win her back. My buddy and his girlfriend are terrible for eachother, but they stay together because it's easy and comfortable for them. It's all they know.

Wih that said, don't feel like you can't do better and don't waste your time trying to make someone care about you. Just learn from the experience and find someone who loves you for you!
>>
>>16990470
Like greenpeace?
>>
>>16990488
Nobody loves me.

They love me at first. Then they slowly begin to resent me.

I think being alone is best
>>
>>16990381
smoke and move on
>>
>>16990381
we're all with you OP
>>
>>16990428
/pol/ is racist and misogynist but also in the closet.

There are megathreads that pop up every now and again, where they describe their ideal world and it's basically fag world but 'lol no homo'
>>
File: the-lawrence-tree-painting.jpg (107 KB, 757x610) Image search: [Google]
the-lawrence-tree-painting.jpg
107 KB, 757x610
>>16990436
>>16990468
>>16990504
You're too vulnerable right now to be making decisions. Listen to this anon
>>16990424
You'll survive. Don't let this be an excuse to wallow in self-loathing, it's inverse narcissism. Go outside and do something skillful and productive like a man. You need to live in spite of the world, not because of it.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.