[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did I move too fast kissing a guy on the third date?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: datstomach.png (784 KB, 550x718) Image search: [Google]
datstomach.png
784 KB, 550x718
Did I move too fast kissing a guy on the third date?
>>
>>16990009

>Did I move too fast kissing a guy on the third date?

It doesn't matter. If you have feelings for him and you want to kiss him, kiss him. He's going on a third date with you which means he's obviously interested.

Don't sweat it, just do it.
>>
>>16990013
Thanks. I'm worried because he hasn't texted back yet
>>
the timing has zero bearing on anything, so don't worry. If he ends up rejecting you, it will be because he doesn't like you as a person and a woman, not some silly arcane rule about dating.
>>
>>16990009
>third date

That seems like a long time to kiss someone.
>>
>>16990036
I know, he was pretty hesitant too
>>
>>16990038
I know things get tricky and every situation is different. I want to give him the benefit of the doubt. It is Saturday after all. Maybe he's out and about.

it seems like he likes you. Shit, 3 dates is pretty awesome. I've never gotten to the 2nd. If he told you he was also hesitant, that means he was waiting just as long as you were. Prob first date lol.

Good luck with things tho!
>>
>>16990009
i wouldnt have even called you back after the first at that rate
>>
>>16990161
I would have kissed sooner
>>
I expect at least a blowjob by the third date...

But then my ex left me heart broken and depressed so i'm not trying to find love again nor do i want any romantic relationships now, carnal fun is all i want.

You didn't move too fast OP, it's alright. Don't overthink details like this, if he likes you, trust me, he is happy to have kissed you and looks forward to doing it again on the next date.
>>
In general, no.

As far as him not texting back, he may be fishing. His phone might have died. He may have left his phone in his car. Don't be weird about it.

But, again, no.
>>
>>16990009 I'm typically screwing on a second date. At the least giving some head.
>>
Depends. See, I'm more conservative and have religious views that keep me from fucking come date three, but typically, date #3 IS the sex date.
>>
>>16990009

Are you male or female?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.