[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>meet qt girl >we hit it off >she's still with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: JUST.jpg (52 KB, 469x500) Image search: [Google]
JUST.jpg
52 KB, 469x500
>meet qt girl
>we hit it off
>she's still with her high school boyfriend
>oh well
>become friends
>time passes
>she just broke up with him
>says she was tired of balancing a relationship with everything else in her life
>says she just wants to have fun with her friends and isn't interested in a relationship right now

What do I do? How long do I wait to say something? It's like I'm aiming for a bull's eye with my eyes closed.
>>
Just offer her money for sex, she'll only be mad if you low ball it
>>
>>16989782
great post
>>
Be her friend, don't come on to her... like at all. Keep it casual.
>>
>>16989776
>falling for the "I was pushed to the limit by my ex" meme

20 dollars says OP will come back in 3 months with either 2 scenarios
>We've been talking and hanging out but she doesn't wanna date me...
or
>She started dating me but a new guy came into the picture and she insists he is just a friend
>>
>>16990382
>long distance relationship
>ex was a loser who graduated but never went to college and just stayed in their hometown doing nothing
>>
>>16990486

>If I pretend all of these red flags don't exist maybe they will go away

You're believeing her story 100%. I'm telling you anon, girls like that are trouble. If her reason was straight up the truth then it wouldn't be an issue but a girl who loves to turn things around to make herself a victim is always bad news for long term relationships. What do you think your 'tipping issue' will be with her?
>>
>>16990506
How fucking paranoid are you? What "red flags"? The end of ONE relationship? She isn't making herself a victim, she never whined or complained about it.

LDRs never work and should be summarily ended.
>>
>>16989776
LOLLLLLLL yeah u getting some
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.