[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How to start a conversation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: Capture1234.png (558 KB, 354x639) Image search: [Google]
Capture1234.png
558 KB, 354x639
So I've known this girl for some time,we always say 'hello' when we see each other,we go to the same school.
Im quite good loking,not poor,know how to keep a conversation but my only and biggest problem is how to start up a coversation and not look like a creep.
Any advice on starting up a conversation?;'cus once I start talking to someone Im good,just need to overcome that initial few sentences.
Any ideas how to overcome this problem?
>>
>>16988450
Why don't you try asking her how she is doing? Compliment her. Talk about the weather. Talk about the news. Talk about how much of a fag you are posting on 4chan boards.

>know how to keep a conversation

Then it has to start somewhere small and simple.
>>
>>16988468
kek
>>
>>16988468
It doesnt come out as creepy,if I all of a sudden just send her 'Hi,how are you/whats up?'...?
>>
>>16988508
why would it? You managed to start a conversation with us on the board. It really is that easy dude.
>>
>>16988508
gotta start somewhere. Of course it's going to be weird or whatever but sometimes you have to take a chance. Who knows, she might be the wrong person for you. She might be a super racist. She might like to kill babies and drink their blood. She might be a man.

Just take a chance on yourself
>>
>>16988521
>>16988517
Thank you,you boosted my confindence quite a bit...I'll try getting a bit more around her and try to start a conversation.
>>
File: gUH3MJD.gif (1 MB, 404x188) Image search: [Google]
gUH3MJD.gif
1 MB, 404x188
Best of luck dude!
>>
If you have her on social media literally just send

'I see you everywhere but I don't think we've ever talked properly haha'

If she has even the slightest interest in you she'll reply encouragingly and you move from there
>>
>>16988592
Oh my,thats a very good idea,since after we say hello to each other,while passing by on the street,she tryed to get a little talk,but I got caught off guard not expecting that so it just kinda died.
Real nice idea for a conversation starter,thanks a lot.
>>
Any more advice,or ideas for the first message would be highly appreciated.
>>
The fucking weather
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.