[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
[PANIC INTENSIFIES]
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1340296125890.jpg (6 KB, 160x232) Image search: [Google]
1340296125890.jpg
6 KB, 160x232
>Have sex with GF (second time)
>Condom is on tight
>Cum once
>Don't have any other condom so we do again using same condom without taking it out
>Came again
>I get paranoid because dick is sticky wet
I like smelled her "pussy" and the liquid on top of my dick and they were the same. The condom didn't look like it leaked since my cum wasn't coming out of the condom but still.
Now she's telling me her periods are kinda late. I'm getting paranoid again /adv/, am I fucked or am I just being a retard?
>>
>>16988378
Well - you are horrifically retarded for shagging her with a used and full condom, yes.

Not much an outsider can tell, have a fun time waiting for her red companion to appear.
>>
File: 1358598807175.jpg (15 KB, 238x279) Image search: [Google]
1358598807175.jpg
15 KB, 238x279
>>16988402
I'm in a perpetuated state of both paranoia and bemusement. I don't even know why I thought it was a very good idea, fuck me.
>>
>used the same condom twice
How disgusting, for fucks sake. Hope she gets pregnant and you regret being an idiot the rest of your life.
>>
>>16988418
>I don't even know why I thought it was a very good idea, fuck me.

I do. Because you're a heterosexual male and a naked woman was lying in your bed, her pussy odours filling the room.

It would be a fun story to tell your kid though. "Son, you beat the odds. You're a wonderchild."
>>
>>16988432
Well 12 years from now it would make an amusing story.

>>16988423
Didn't have any other left anon and thanks. I'll take it to my grave.
>>
File: 1345316383739.jpg (30 KB, 300x232) Image search: [Google]
1345316383739.jpg
30 KB, 300x232
The condom didn't tear though, so I'm fine right?
R-Right?
>>
>>16988478
you should be fine unless it really slipped off, like entirely off of you, I've done it many times, granted my gf is on the pill so...
>>
>>16988489
Didn't slip at all, matter of fact the condom stuck to my dick like a glove even after ejaculating.
>>
>>16988501
you should be fine m8
it takes about a teaspoon of the juice to get her pregnant statistically, so unless you overfilled, you're fine
>>
>>16988505
God, I hope I am. I love her dearly, but that doesn't mean I'm yet ready to take the responsibility of a kid.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.