[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
She said she just wants to be friends, FOR NOW. What the fuck
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 480x471) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 480x471
She said she just wants to be friends, FOR NOW. What the fuck do I even do? It's just awkward and weleave for college in August. Is there even a point? This is my second jejection this year, I've never even touched a girl's hand
>>
Ditch her and move on to new pussy
>>
>>16987528
And what is so terrible about having a friend who is a girl?
>>
>>16987528
Nah she'll never get with you. Girls know right away if they wanna be with a guy or be friends with a guy. She's prob just trying to spare your feelings because she likes you - sorry
>>
Either a backup (insecure people likes others hovering around), or a teenager who's clueless about real relationships.
>>
This is actually the friendzone. It's not what every other guy on this board calls it, when a girl gives them a firm "no" but still wants to salvage a real friendship out of it. Friendzone is where "friend" is used as a weapon, as the stick upon which she hangs dating as the bait in order to manipulate you. That's exactly what the fuck is going on here. It's despicable and rotten.
>>
>>16987548
Since I see her semi-romantically, and she doesn't.
>>16987557
That just hurts even more
>>16987571
Prob clueless, she's by no means popular, like me
>>16987589
Put bullet in head Sergei
>>
>>16987589
Sorry to break it to you, but it's usually not a weapon. When a girl says she wants to be 'just friends', she doesn't care about you AT ALL. She's just too nice to flat-out reject you.
>>
>>16987640
I feel like the nocer thing would be TO reject me. Like, what the fuck? She did say dhe barely knew anything about me, but isn't that the point of a date?
>>
>>16987640
You're not really breaking anything to me.

>it's usually not a weapon
I know. That's why I said that every other guy on this board uses the word incorrectly. Rejection is almost always straightforward rejection, not friendzone. However the counterpart to "usually" is that sometimes it is.

>When a girl says she wants to be 'just friends'
Except in this case she put those two words that OP astutely realized were very important:
>FOR NOW
She might not care about him personally, but a girl who dangles that carrot absolutely cares about using a guy for attention, money, favors, etc.

>She's just too nice
Sure, some girls do have that issue and ask for friendship despite not really wanting it either. But you're mixing up all three possible ways that rejections go. It's a fair point about what I said regarding salvaging real friendship but it has nothing to do with OP's case, where it's outright being used as a tool.
>>
File: Heartless Bitches.png (44 KB, 639x247) Image search: [Google]
Heartless Bitches.png
44 KB, 639x247
she doesn't like you
>>
>>16987528
get an STD and give it to her on purpose

Dead serious. Fuck women like this.
>>
>>16987662
That pic better be fake
>>
>>16987528
'For now.' Yeah, nope, sorry OP, she's not interested. When I asked out my ex she said she needed some time because there was another guy who liked her and she needed to friendzone him or else she would feel bad. When she broke up with me, she said we could put all the feelings we had for each other into our friendship. Girls don't know their destroying you, OP, they somehow think their being nice when they say they just want to be friends or they're not ready for a relationship, but we really just want is them to be straightforward with us. She doesn't like you OP, move on.
>>
>>16987528
in other words shes not finished being a hoe yet or doesnt like you
>>
>>16987662
lol. anyone who gets mad at this is dumb. if you're that easily manipulated, girls should be using you. if a girl saying 'i like you' is enough to stop you from getting a girlfriend, you shouldn't have that girlfriend. take control of your life for gods sake.
>>
She is NOT attracted to you, as other posters have said. She did it because she either was too polite to flat out reject you, or because she enjoys playing with you. Either way you should just fuck that bitch and find another, doesn't matter if you're a virgin or not.
>>
>>16987528
Hey OP I will help you move on if you are in the SF bay area. We will grab a few beers, make cringe worthy passes at MILFs and call it a night. You will have a blast!
>>
>>16988806
I'm on the east coast with sluts galore. This chick wasn't a slut at all, which was surprising. Kind of dresses masculinely, but is still feminine. But I should stop talking about her...
>>
>>16988618
It's more a conondrum
>>
>>16987548
Who the hell needs another friend?vFuck that shit
>>
>>16988806
Not OP but I live an hour outside Sac and I'm down!
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.