[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Home help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: relationshit.jpg (18 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
relationshit.jpg
18 KB, 500x300
4 Months ago my GF and I of 3 years decided to purchase a home together. We had previously been living in an apartment together.

30 days ago she went crazy, suddenly, out of no where, and now she wants to end things. She cannot tell me why she wants to leave other than "i need some independence and need to clear my head." She now refuses to sleep in the same room with me. Our relationship was never abusive. I have never raised my hand or voice to her. I cook her dinners, take her out occasionally, and even had a strong sex life at one point not long ago. Its just odd that out of nowhere, she wants nothing to do with me. Her come and go schedule does not seem to indicate a third party, but i suppose can never be ruled out.

What i fear, is there is going to be a battle over who gets the house. How does something like this work? . I am not the one who flipped a screw and wants out for no apparent reason. The loan is in both of our names, with me being the primary on the account if that even matters. State- Ohio. Age- 26, 27.

If this is the wrong forum, i apologize. Please direct me to the correct one.
>>
>>16985774
How much do you two make? Any kids?
>>
No kids and not married so you're on equal footing in the event of a dispute I would think. I believe if you're the primary you probably have more of a say but I would discuss this with a lawyer. Not advocating wasting money on one right away, but get some info. The more you know the better prepared you will be.
>>
>>16985781
I make about 35k, she makes about 40 with on-call. Purchase price was 152k with monthly payment of $1020. She has a crazy car and student loan payment so my "Money in the bank per month" is actually higher than hers. I could do it alone, but barely.
>>
>>16985785
No kids. I cannot afford a lawyer. Her family has one on retainer, which scares me.
>>
>>16985859
>>16985774
My mom did something similar, it turns out she was having an affair.

That is not healthy and not normal, if she refused to talk about it then she did something she knows is wrong and is trying ti justify ut anf then as soon as she forgets abiut hernguiltnshe will become indignant and blame you

Make sure your bank account is seperate and go to a probono attorney right now
>>
>>16985869
Separate bank accounts.

Fortunately, the only thing we have together is the mortgage.
>>
>>16985774
Maybe the pices to the puzzle are coming together and she never loved you. All she wanted was the house probably.
>>
you're going to have to go in and talk to your bank. You'll probably have to weasel out of the loan if you can't make the payments by yourself, sell the house back. But go talk to them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.