[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have any of you worried about your GF cheating? I think it's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: Goji and lady.jpg (150 KB, 580x630) Image search: [Google]
Goji and lady.jpg
150 KB, 580x630
Have any of you worried about your GF cheating? I think it's mostly my nature and not her fault but she is finishing her bachelors in a nearby state so we are long distance atm. She is a very friendly person and she does like to go to parties with her friends and I can just picture all these guys going after her because she has a rather inviting personality. Is it me? Do I need to be more trusting? I just don't want to give this LDR my all and find out it was a waste of my time later....
>>
Yeah, all the time. I ended up venting with a friend, helps talking about it. Sucks having to keep bottled up feelings.

She's a god damn knock out, I know when she's at the bar she gets hit on alot. She said she'll never cheat on me, but there's that nagging feeling in my head that she lies to me. I'm trying to keep it strictly physical between us.
>>
>>16984828
My stance on it is that it's her loss. Just makes her a whore and I won't keep seeing her.
>>
>>16984828

im in an open relationship so not really 'cheating' but yeah i think of her getting railed by other dudes.
>>
>>16984941
This

It makes me sick to see these cucks on here talk about forgiving a cheater.

Respect yourselves.
>>
File: 1458683527262.jpg (73 KB, 316x455) Image search: [Google]
1458683527262.jpg
73 KB, 316x455
>>16984953
>I'm in an open relationship

Cuck overdrive
>>
>>16984986

shes only here until the end of summer (visiting USC on a scholarship) so it doesnt much matter. plus i still get to have sex, so thats nice.

and that fact seems to turn her on even more, so its all good.

brazilians are weird mate.
>>
>>16984828
>long distance
>very friendly
>like to go to parties

Ahaha dude... talk about putting all your eggs in one falling basket
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.