[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If I'm going to be an adult in matter of a few months and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
If I'm going to be an adult in matter of a few months and I want to have sex with a girl who's 12 how should I go about doing it?
>>
Get her drunk.
>>
>>16984306
take her on a picnic :)
>>
Just approach her parents and explain to them what you want to do
>>
>>16984327
Isn't that illegal?
>>
>>16984353
Highly. But if you're dumb enough to get involved with a preteen in the first place...
>>
>>16984384
But it's not fair that is what I'm attracted to..it's not like I am hurting her or causing harm.
>>
File: 1434078226107.jpg (401 KB, 1242x820) Image search: [Google]
1434078226107.jpg
401 KB, 1242x820
>>16984427
Great bait mate now kill yourself you mentally ill fuck
>>
>>16984427
>that is what I'm attracted to
Oh boy. If that's the case, then you better either get some therapy, or learn to deal with the fact that acting on your fetish is a felony in and of itself, or at least will be in a few months' time. Doing it now will only make you want it more later.
>>
>>16984474
But if you are 17 it's not illegal right?
>>
>>16984490
Depends on your state's AoC. If you live in a state where the AoC is 17 or 16, you're fucked.
>>
>>16984493
Ughhh..but why would she even tell anyone. I mean if it's consensual what's the point of her saying anything?
>>
>>16984519
She'll brag about it to all her friends on Facebook. Then that'll be permanent evidence against you in court. And you better hope whatever kiddie fetish stuff you've been doing online was done through an encrypted connection, or your browsing history will also be used against you.
>>
>>16984306
By not doing it so you don't go to jail. Find someone your age.
>>
>>16984519
The law says it's not consensual, plus she will tell her parents about it and they will most likely press charges. Do you really wanna go to prison and spend 5 to 10 years just so you could get laid with a child.
>>
>>16984613
Butni don't find girls my age nearly as attractive as 12 year olds
>>
>>16984427
Yeah no, I can guarantee she will not enjoy it. You will be causing her harm because she shouldn't even be sexual yet. You think consent laws are placed so you can't have any fun? They are there to protect her from being taken advantage of by someone older and with power.
>>
Fuck off to /b/ you fucking nonce
>>
>>16984631
Prisoners also don't like guys who are labeled as child predators, you would get you teeth knocked in if you went there. And Jared will give you his foot long in the showers.
>>
>>16984631
Then just stick with cartoons and have self control, you will regret sleeping with her if you do it.
>>
>>16984650
What if you just get pictures of girls her age?
>>
>>16984682
Go for it. The deepweb/TOR has all kinds of kiddie nude pics (or so I hear; I have zero interest in children).
>>
>>16984635
I'm not "taking advantage'" of a girl. It's her choice to be attracted to me too and agree to sex.
>>
>>16984695
I doubt she is attracted to you. We should also let children get tattoos and drink at a bar because after all, that's what they may want to do. Maturity is at the mind of those laws, children can't make decisions a like that because they don't know better. Also do you really wanna take a child's innocence away? Your actions could scar her for life. But then again, you just want sex so it wouldn't matter what happens to her anyway.
>>
>>16984695
Her brain is immature and she's not capable of making decisions that could hold a deep negative impact against her. Especially regarding sex, in which case she's probably especially immature and uneducated.
Now at the same time, you're very immature for trying to rationalize your hedonistic desires and for refusing to understand that she is innocent and what you do to her will likely not only mentally scar her and her family (possibly for life), but it'll land you in prison for a long fucking time and make it near impossible for you to get a job.
You need to refrain from acting upon your temptations and I suggest that you seek abstinence to rid yourself of this evil desire. Tell your friends what you're going through and ask for help, because even if you don't want to, you do know that this is a terrible mistake you have the option of acting out.
I strongly recommend seeking therapy and asking for help from everyone close enough to not judge you.
>>
File: unrele10.jpg (42 KB, 538x434) Image search: [Google]
unrele10.jpg
42 KB, 538x434
>>16984306
>Last name church
>wants to be pedo
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.