[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I found my sister's phone and found out she is dating her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: 1459470212617.jpg (46 KB, 625x625) Image search: [Google]
1459470212617.jpg
46 KB, 625x625
I found my sister's phone and found out she is dating her science teacher. She's 14 and he's 35.

I confronted her about this and she says she loves him and she's not being taken advantage of. She wants me to stay quiet and is bribing me with half her allowance.

Do I keep quiet or tell our mom?
>>
Don't tell anybody. Let it go.
It's a stupid thing for her to do, and probably not 100% ethical for him, but if you tell anybody, he will be ruined. I doubt he deserves that.
>>
>>16983309
She's fourteen. She's barely hit puberty. Of course he should tell someone.

He will be ruined and you know what? That's a good thing. She is underage and this is both immoral and illegal.

Would you not tell someone about physical assault because it would "ruin their lives"?

OP, I suggest you try to get her to confess of her own accord, to salvage your relationship with her. But she is behaving illegally and she can also get in serious trouble for this. It has to stop.
>>
This isn't even a question. Child molesters can't be tolerated, tell your mother.
>>
>>16983300
Ask her to date you instead.
Actually, that might be worse.
>>
>>16983333
Confirmed
>>
>>16983309
You know, I'm not surprised to find pedophilia apologists here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Imm1G7UsVQ
>>
>>16983300
Most states would consider that rape. Statutory rape. She's too young, she's not capable of consenting. Rat the fucker out, he's the scum of the earth.
>>
He 's obviously taken advantage dont be an idiot of course your sister will try to convince you just like he convince her, a 35 yr man can never date a 14yr a "serious" relantionship , is just sexual, your sister is young and dumb, tell your parents now before she got pregnant and fuck if she gets angry, i saved my sister to marry a 30yr man who has 2 sons from differents womens, young girls can be really dumbs because they believe in "true love" and shit
>>
>>16983328

Punishment for this sort of crime is disproportionate to the harm it does, and you fucking know it. He's a teacher. He'll be totally fucking ruined. It's not fair.

Depends on the assault and my medical bills. Someone at a bar punches me or a get mugged and roughed up a little? No. Someone breaks my legs? Yes.
>>
>>16983300
You bet your ass you go to mom.
Go to the cops.
She's a child. She doesn't know what she's doing.
>>
>>16983357
>The punishment:
10-20 years in jail and permanent pariah status.
>The Crime:
Taking advantage of your position to manipulate someone who you CLEARLY know is impressionable and not yet developed, resulting in a lifetime of issues, fucked up views, and insecurities for them.

No. I think that's about equitable. If anything, lenient considering parole exists.
>>
>>16983300
Okay thats not fucking cool she's 14, 17 is kinda understandable but still way too wrong tell you're parents and get him fired and put in a cell with Vladimir Bigcocksy to set that bastard right
>>
My mom started dating my dad when she was 15 and he's 19 years older than her.

They're been happily married for 35 years.
>>
File: Tim.png (64 KB, 775x585) Image search: [Google]
Tim.png
64 KB, 775x585
>>16983300
I agree with most of the people in this thread. That is messed up and needs to stop. Actually so messed up I'm questioning if this is true.

But listen OP, this is a rare opportunity that doesn't come often. You could blackmail (he is a pedo so it's ok) this science teacher, then tell the authorities anyways. Think about what you could get from someone in such a position. And I mean more than a BJ.
>>
Op think about it save your sister and your rep think of how much of a faggot you'd become if everyone found out your sisters stll with a pedo. Be the hero and everyone won't laugh at you and say he kept his retarded ass sister from a pedo what a good soul. Do you want to be a faggot? No besides half her allowance fuck that if it was 4k a month that's when you can keep mouth shut but as sweet as the offer save your sister man
>>
Don't tell on her. She'll realize it's a stupid idea by herself eventually, and that will be much better than the psychological trauma she will get from everyone finding out and ostracizing her. Just tell her to be more careful about hiding it.
>>
>>16983300
b8, not even that good of bait either
>>
>>16983328
>>16983391
>>16983453

>be student
>go to school for years to get degree in the oversaturated field of teaching
>actually land a job at a high school
>make 60 thousand starting, 100k by end of career with 66% pension
>full health package and paid summer vacation
>fully taxpayer funded
>ISNT FAIR THAT HE CANT FONDLE FUCKING FOURTEEN YEAR OLDS HURR DURR YOU'LL RUIN HIS LIFE

he did that himself anon
>>
>>16983466
what fucking state/city?
>>
The teach is abusing his status in the classroom. And there's no telling how many girls he's taken advantage of, or will take advantage of in the future.

Tell your mom, tell the school admin, see what happens.
>>
>>16983300
teach got only himself to blame.
do it op
>>
File: hard candy 4.png (178 KB, 700x450) Image search: [Google]
hard candy 4.png
178 KB, 700x450
Explain to her in a calm manner (don't raise your voice, don't cuss) that WHEN this is discovered his entire life will be ruined and he will go to prison. Not if, when, because this shit always gets out, especially if they're already texting.

Tell her that the only way she can save him from being shanked in the prison showers is to break off all contact immediately. Even if they aren't having sex, the accusation of such alone will cost him his job.
>>
There is no way that she isn't being taken advantage of. This is pure hebephilia, man.

Tell your mom asap.
>>
>>16983538

This. Doesn't even take hard proof, accusations are usually enough to get people snooping on the trail of a pedophile, which he is being even if they aren't doing anything physical. I mean she's 20 years younger.
>>
Reminds me of the time I had a chem teacher in high school that was kind of weird. Always wore button ups, but only opened up to his mid-chest so you can see all of his chest hair. He was the coach of girls' swim team. One time in class, a girl on his team said his first name out loud.

He turns around to her, tenses up, and growls "You do NOT call me that here."

He was definitely fucking her.
>>
>>16983595
That's terrifying. Like something out of a movie.
>>
this is illegal.
Even if she actually loves him, he is taking advantage of her and manipulating her. He knows better than this and likely became a teacher just so that he could pray on young girls like this.

Again, even if your sister likes him, she is being manipulated and this isn't a healthy relationship.
It's like when women are in love with their abusers, just because the woman consents doesn't mean it's a legal or healthy situation. Additionally, she's TOO YOUNG to consent; so even if she says "I love him" it's seen in the same light as someone who is drunk and says something like that. As a child, she is seen as incapable of making such a judgement call
>>
OP, here is some serious advice from someone who was once in your sister's shoes. When I was 14 I had a sexual relationship with my 32 y/o teacher. Though I didn't realize I was being manipulated at the time, he abused me emotionally in a really sadistic way, led me on, and I have recurring nightmares and flashbacks from it; I have quite literally been diagnosed with PTSD from it. The guy deserves to be in jail. He deserves to be tied up by his ballsack for predating her, she is too young to be able to identify lies and manipulations like an adult, and is definitely being taken advantage of. He is a piece of toilet bowl residue shit scum.

But I advise you to keep quiet for the following reasons. Telling anyone will completely ruin your relationship with your sister, maybe indefinitely. If everyone finds out, all of her friends, classmates, and even some teachers will think differently of her and probably not speak to her. She'll become a social outcast, which is extremely damaging at that age especially. Your parents will never trust her again and she'll not have a normal life or hang out with friends, go to the mall again until she's out of the house. She will probably be grounded for 4 years, also damaging. Your parents will likely shame her and punish her, which is the opposite of what she needs. The shame and humiliation of the whole town and media picking up this story will be traumatic for her. Any damage this guy could do by breaking her heart when she finds out he's just fucking her would be compounded 1000x by her believing they've been 'torn apart' by society and she'll cry because he's in jail for 25 years, possibly never learning the lesson (that relationships like this are illegal for a reason). Don't do this to her. The guy deserves the repercussions 100%, but she doesn't.
>>
>>16983300
Tell your mom, don't tell your mom, whatever. Tell the police. Teachers who sleep with their junior high school students need to go to jail.

Also, I don't think this is real.
>>
>>16983466
I agree with your position on sending the dude to jail, but where do you live that a public middle school teacher will make $60K starting? Singapore?
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 500x708
>>16983300
Don't rat on him. Your sister will never forgive you if the man she loves has his life ruined because of you. Try to convince her that what she is doing is not a good idea. Come from a place of concern for her well being and respect for her choices, anything aggressive or controlling will just make her more defensive and rebellious. Hopefully that will work. If it really has to come to it, confront the teacher and tell him to break it off with her. But do not tell the authorities unless you want your sister to hate you and not trust you ever again.
>>
>>16983665
Damn man, respect. I hope you're doing better.
>>
>>16983357
exactly. He's a teacher, he knows EXACTLY how anal fucked he would be if he was found out. PLUS this is fucking pedophilia.
Tell someone OP but try to make it discreet and try not to draw attention to yourself.
>>
>>16983300
This man has invaded your territory, and you must retaliate or lose your honor.

First, you must find him and fuck him in the ass to show your dominance.

He will then submit to you and break off the relationship, leaving your sister free from his clutches.

Finally, you must take your sister for yourself and have many incestuous children with her.

This is the only way.

But srsly, OP, don't settle for half of her allowance; take it all.
>>
File: 50 shades of pepe.gif (1 MB, 300x313) Image search: [Google]
50 shades of pepe.gif
1 MB, 300x313
>>16983724
>14 year old
>pedophilia

Toppest of keks
>>
>>16983345
It's not pedophilia if she is capable of giving child birth.

It is highly inappropriate and disgusting, but not pedophilia.

End of story.
>>
>>16983309
FUCK THAT DUDE.

I worked in a high school. Im 24, this 17 Year old fucking QT is constantly dropping IOI's she wants me to fuck her silly. Part of me wants to, but it still feels UNETHICAL. like i'm taking advantage of her, and the position i was in.

This is disgusting. I would beat the shit out of him. 4 real your a bad fucking brother. You're supposed to fucking protect your sister man. My friends with younger sisters woulda messed this guy up good, 4 real.
>>
>>16983799
And i quit my job and she left school; and i still aint touching her.

Its ethics man, this is wrong on a 1000 levels. Dude is a swine, And who knows whats next, i mean god knows what came before. Who says its a on off incident or his first/last........
>>
A 14 year old teen girl and a 35 year old grown-ass man, huh. Imagine how that must be in the bedroom. Considering the popularity of 50 Shades of Gray these days, it wouldn't surprise me if he ties her up, blindfolds her and fucks her silly in his apartment after school, and she likes it.
>>
>>16983814
I have the weirdest boner.
>>
>>16983328
>4chan
>morals
Pick one
>>
>>16983300
You should absolutely tell your parents and absolutely notify the police. Holy shit, anon.

She's 14, you ever thought you loved someone at 14? Let alone, the man is 35. Bruh. This shouldn't even be a question. Dude's a pedo. You want to allow someone to groom your sister and wreck her before her life even begins?
>>
>>16983300
If you don't want to fuck over the teacher's life just contact the teacher and tell him to stop talking to her or else you will go to the police
>>
Yeah bro, I get this 14 and 15 you that want to fuck me all the time I usually just shame them personally a bit and reject them with out being too harsh. I'm considerably older than them.
At least confront the fuckers and ask for bunches of money or some shit.
>>
File: download (17).jpg (221 KB, 1200x800) Image search: [Google]
download (17).jpg
221 KB, 1200x800
>>16983300
Normally I am for meddling in other people's business.

Yes the teacher is committing a crime for engaging in a relationship with a young minor.

a) But more than that he is arguable abusing his position as guide and mentor of these children.
b) It is your own sister. Do you want her little 14yo pussy to be fucked hard by a 35 yo.

I'd say you don't go to your parents, but directly go to the police and report it there. It will be more efficient and spare you the trouble of having to discuss it with other family members.

Bring proof to the police if possible.
If not possible, just go to them, they should hopefully know how to handle that.
>>
>>16983701
thank you, I'm doing very well
>>
>>16983466
>oversaturated field
Not sure about you, but my state is severely lacking in teachers. They're so desperate that people without degrees in education are being given teaching certification if they have any kind of STEM degree
>>
>>16983752
>muh underage

>>16983300
Just give him to /b/ ,dub dubs, and they'll have slme fun.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.