[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I recently moved out and I live alone. I love it. There's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: rr1qlMz.jpg (38 KB, 936x584) Image search: [Google]
rr1qlMz.jpg
38 KB, 936x584
I recently moved out and I live alone. I love it.

There's just one problem.

I have a phobia of insects. Especially crawling ones like cockroaches and whatever.

I genuinely have no idea what I'll do if one inevitably steps into my house.. Any suggestions?
>>
Get paper cups. Put the cup over the bug. Leave the cup where it is. Keep doing this, until your home is a maze of cups only you, in your fear, can navigate.
When someone tries to break into your house your angry bug army will consume them.
>>
>>16980515

I probably wouldn't even place paper cups on them.
>>
>>16980511
Get some bug spray and keep it in key locations,
like next to your bed or on the kitchen bench or wherever.
That way, it doesn't matter how much of a pussy you are, you'll still be able to just spray that motherfucker down. I'm almost as bad as you, can't even find something I'd consider hitting one with half the time.
>>
>>16980511
Get the vacuum. You can even keep your distance when vacuuming those fuckers.
Well I still try to avoid, if my husbands home I'll ask him to get them out but he's phobic to spiders. So poor spiders get vacuumed at our home, even if I'm sorry for them.
>>
I once covered one with a glass cup until it died. Sad face.

The vacuum is your friend! I'm a killing machine with extension!

I cried when I reached in for the recycling one day and grabbed the slug who had come into the house and sat on the edge of the bin. My hand was slimy. I was screaming. But, truly, anon, this living alone and dealing with spiders and such will be the making of you!
>>
Hire Orkins.
Use fire, and burn the roaches out in the meanwhile. Roaches are smart fuckers, they wont mess with you if you burn one of them.

Thank me later
>>
>>16980566
Not OP but wouldn't some bugs be able to crawl out of the vacuum cleaner? I mean, those things are pretty damn resilient and I doubt sucking them in is enough to kill them...
>>
>>16980545

What about cleaning/removing the corpse? My phobia is just as bad when it's a dead insect.
>>
get a cat
>>
>>16980689

this is a really good idea
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.