[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you talk to a girl at the back corner of a bar who seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: maxresdefault.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
How do you talk to a girl at the back corner of a bar who seems like she doesn't want to be talked to? (given her choice of seating)

Or is it a lost cause?
>>
It's only a lost cause if you don't try I suppose. I would observe her, clothing demeanor, hair color, anything to try to make a connection to. If you are going to initiate a conversation, you have to come with some substance ( you can't just really go over there and say hi , what;s up, because she'll be like wtf is this guy doing.)

> I see you like x from the shirt youre wearing, - I see you here often, thought I'd come over and say hi -
>>
>>16979001
How long have you been staring at her?
>>
>>16979001
Just fucking do it faggot.
>>
>I would like to get to know you and eventually put my erect penis in your wet vagina

How hard is it to say that?
>>
>>16979034
Haven't been staring at her really.
>>
>>16979001
>Or is it a lost cause?

/r9k/ here.

All women are a lost cause and everything you do is creepy. Welcome to life as a man, buddy.

There are however, varying levels or creepiness or lost-causiness... It's more approachable to at least try to talk to her at the back of a bar (even though her choice of seating suggests it isn't acceptable) than it would be to say... approach her at home by knocking at her door at three in the morning.

Essentially, it's entirely up to you where you draw the line and how much of a creep you're willing to be.
But a safe rule is, if you have to ask, you probably shouldn't approach... you won't like being thought of as just THAT creepy.
>>
You don't talk to her. You leave her the fuck alone.
>>
Don't you just buy her a drink you have the waiter bring to her letting her know it's from you, and if she smiles and accepts it you can approach her afterwards? Is that not normal?
>>
>>16979318
It would be rude not to smile and accept, but that doesn't mean she wants to talk. You're kind of forcing it on her at that point.

You could try doing that and then see if she comes to sit with you, but otherwise she's probably there to either observe and have a nice evening out, drink away some problem, or waiting for someone else to show up. She chose to sit alone, so best thing to do is just let her be alone. If she wants to interact, she'll get up and interact.
>>
>>16979336
Nah I don't think so, you're saying it's rude to not accept a drink if you don't want it, especially knowing the connotations behind the gesture? I would trust her to be honest with what she does and is feeling.
>>
No what you do is have the waiter head over and ask the lady if she would care for a another drink, that anon in the corner is buying.
>>
>>16979358
I think this is slightly less forward than what I was saying and not a bad idea also.
>>
>>16979001
make eyes at her from afar. if she smiles or holds your gaze, approach. if not, disregard.
>>
>>16979318
>buying drinks for women
anon pls
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.