[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I narc out my course for cheating?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6
File: elT12iQ.jpg (114 KB, 682x624) Image search: [Google]
elT12iQ.jpg
114 KB, 682x624
So tomorrow is my MathStat exam and one of the students from my class managed to take a picture of exam .pdf on prof's laptop.
Then this picture was sent out to whole course (all groups).
The thing is, the teacher is supercool and kind to us, and he seems to be oldfag btard.
Should I send anonymous mail to him and nark out whole course?

The thing is, if I do it, I definetely will fail the exam tomorrow, but so would many faggots from the course.

What do?
>>
Well it sounds like you're going to fail either way
>>
Are you sure it is the correct exam paper? If so and you all get 100% you're going to have to re-do the exam anyway.

What kind of retard steals the exam paper and then shares it with the entire class? It's one thing finding it from a legitimate source, but stealing it and sharing it?

Does he want to get kicked off the course?
>>
You should inform the instructor and dean of the associated college. This is a very serious matter that puts your integrity on the line.

Cheating in school is never okay, and should be punished.
>>
File: 1458206238713.png (202 KB, 416x500) Image search: [Google]
1458206238713.png
202 KB, 416x500
>>16978421
Well, from what I heard, he accidentally opened the file and closed it fastly after realising it was exam one.
This girl somehow took a picture fastly, and quality is shitty as fuck, we hardly decoded the tasks those were on the screen.
The thing is, as only few tasks were shown, it won't be 100% for whole exam but 100% for these two tasks, besides, there're two more variants of this exam.
As it's mathstat exam, prof can easily notice the difference in marks' disctribution
Another fucking girl from our group sent it to friends in another groups because she's a whore
>>
I need advice, fellas
Now I think I can wait for results and if I fail i narc everybody out.
I know it's a pussy move but lulz will be there
>>
>>16978489
Sure, because you'll be granted immunity for narking even though you also cheated. That's how it works, right? Great plan.
>>
File: Igv5660.png (772 KB, 682x537) Image search: [Google]
Igv5660.png
772 KB, 682x537
>>16978503
well, I don't think any actions harder than zeroing the exam will be made. That's how I think it works here at least.
>>
File: actual_1422996125.jpg (124 KB, 960x536) Image search: [Google]
actual_1422996125.jpg
124 KB, 960x536
>>
>>16978518
You seriously think that cheating isn't going to get anything more than a zero?
>>
File: image.png (988 KB, 1192x872) Image search: [Google]
image.png
988 KB, 1192x872
Op's hero
>>
>>16978568
Well, school wouldn't expell whole course for it, it's a nonsense for a Russia (deanon)
>>
ok, i think i shouldn't do it. If the teacher will notice correlation himself, then it's fine
Thanks /adv
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.